Jackpot Auto from Heavyweight Seeds won from 2017 Outdoor Grow Comp.
Pack of 10 seeds had 3 crushed in mail.
Previously dropped 4 seeds, 3 came up.
All grew slowly. Then... disaster struck the garden...
This time did them micro grow.
Dropped the last 3 seeds, all germed, into a single 2 L (about 1/2 gal) pot.
Two popped, slowly.
At about 12 days, I think, still slow growing and sickly looking.
Other plants in the garden doing just fine....
At day 42, give or take, they were starting bud-set.
I think they showed first sex at about day 35 or so.
Developing two slightly different phenos.
Though they were very similar, obviously same strain.
One was a bit taller, fractionally thinner, and generally stronger.
Matured earlier, too, and had a bit of color at the end.
The other was slightly stockier and deeper green.
No real differences in leaves.
Higher leaves looking more sharp and JH type sativa qualities.
They both came down together at day 95.
Shorter plant could have gone longer, but had to pack up the garden.
Both showed slight signs of purple at the leaf and calyx tips in late flower.
Here's where you can see that the shorter plant was still putting out many fresh calyxes...
Other details of the grow, please check the journal.
I've just been into the jar to get more of the taller pheno out.
I've been test smoking and eating the product so far.
The taller is nice smoke!!
Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!Dismiss Notice
Chris and Peter with 'Pulse - Grow Monitoring' join us LIVE today at 2 pm MDT (Mountain Time) to talk about their environment sensor that measures and logs temperature, humidity, VPD and lights! Don't miss it!Dismiss Notice
Click here to join and listen!
sniper is the first member of Staff being added to The Naughty Step 2018....Don't Ask......Dismiss Notice
Jackpot Auto (heavyweight Seeds)
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Received from CannaZone staff member
- Retail Price of Product:
- £55.00 / 10 seeds
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Zero. It was free.
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes. It was a prize from the 2017 Outdoor Competition
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Dance with the Goddess of Ganga
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Tight compact plants. (Though, it was a micro grow.)
Nice amount of trichome development.
Pheno 1 - lemon cleaner aroma, taller, more color at maturation, high smoke.
Pheno 2 - more skunk type aroma, slightly shorter, long slow flowerer, heavier smoke.
Clean smoke and high.
Uplifting, fun, happy.
- Negatives About This Product:
- Weak seeds.
Poor seedling growth.
Very slow, finished at 95 days.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
It did what it was supposed to do!
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- People who want to dance with the Goddess of Ganga.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Probably not, unless someone really like JH strains (like me). While it was a nice plant and good smoke, the very weak seedling growth was a worry. (This happened with all of about 7 seeds I dropped in total.) Also low germ, I think 5 out of 7 popped.
And it was very slow. Advertised at 10 weeks (I think), it ended up at 95 days, which is 13+ weeks.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- For Jack Herer type strain people, its worth a try.
But hopefully others will have better luck growing her than me.