• Company Name:
    Mars Hydro
    Product/Service Website:
    mars-hydro.com
    Purchased From?:
    Mars gave me one to test then two weeks later I purchased another one.
    Purchase Price:
    $640
    Some examples of the finished plants to show the thick tight buds.

SD 4_8-17-16 7.JPG
    SD 4_8-17-16 1.JPG
    SB 3_8-17-16 4.JPG

NOVEMBER 29TH 2017... JUST ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER PURCHASE. SEVERAL DIODES OUT IN THE BLOOM SPECTRUM.
    WP_20171129_012.jpg

I HAVE EMAILED MARS. WAITING ON REPLY... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Their response was those are IR diodes so apparently I'm a dingbat... Everything is in perfect working order according to Mars.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    First thing I noticed right away is the speed in growth and bloom from start to finish. Compared to the T5HOs that I replaced with these panels I noticed a week off of veg time and a week off of bloom time without the sacrifice of size or end results. Total of two weeks shaven off the entire life of the autos. That is phenomenal! I like the fact you can switch on Grow and Bloom independently from each other or turn them both on for the full spectrum effect. Nevertheless it provided thick dense buds harvest time! See pics below for some examples!
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    The Grow spectrum is good but the Bloom spectrum I find to be a tad over powering. I get a lot of taco'ing especially on Sativa Doms and taller plants. I find it a bit too intense. My tent has over a 6 foot ceiling and I'm still finding that I can't raise it high enough in bloom. That's my only negative I can think of...
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    I already did! Now I have two!
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes I would!
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes it absolutely satisfied my need! That's why two weeks later I bought another one!

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. Kiefshagger
    5/5,
    "Great non biased review"
    Gave all information a consumer needs to know before deciding to buy. Great review.
    Clix, Burr_nit and Rebel like this.
    1. Rebel
      Hey thanks Kief!!

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!