1. International Happiness day.........today...turn that frown upside down..share your Blessings in Live Stoners Chat..with Friends.
    Dismiss Notice

Mugs by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works

Author Rating:
Average User Rating:
Manufacturer of Product:
Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
Manufacturer Website:
Purchased From:
Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
Retail Price of Product:
$12.50 x3
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
Your Intended Use of This Product:
drink coffee and tease other AFN members with them...lol!
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
Rate the Ease of Use:
Rate the Value for the Money:
Positives About This Product:
Top quality mugs with very well done graphics!
Negatives About This Product:
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes totally!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes definitely
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes, an excellent product!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you for such a finew product!
  • I purchased some mugs from Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works. I liked the AFN logo design so much, I asked him to make me my own, The Lab mug! Even with the custom order, it only took a couple days to get done and shipped. Great communication with rebel all along the way. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to do business with!

I've made these kind of items in the past, so I know what goes into making custom items, and what it takes to get the graphics placed precisely. Rebel did and excellent job! He is also using a good quality mug. I love the contrasting black interior and handle, really brings attention to them.

I received my mugs today from Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works. First shipping was FAST! Always a good start. I inspected them for damage/flaws and they are perfect, couldn't ask for a nicer product of this type.

I love the AFN Logo! But I love my The Lab mug even more. Gene Wilder was SO memorable as Young Frankenstein! He's a perfect mascot for The Lab!

Thank you Rebel for your fine product, and for promoting AFN with them!

AFN Mugs pic1.jpg

AFN Mugs pic2.jpg
auto noob, budelee, stedimed and 2 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Rebel
    So glad you like them Pop!! Thank you for the very detailed review of my work! I appreciate that very much! I also appreciate your support and business very much! May they serve the Lab well!!

What Knockers!!
    sewerdweller and stedimed like this.
  2. Micron Creek
    An excellent mug for a fellow scientist.
    sewerdweller, stedimed and Rebel like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. F.N.
    Yours looks so NICE I bought one. Mine is on its way a 15 OZ AFN java mug.
      pop22 likes this.
  2. 710Dabz
    Thats definitely a wicked mug that picture looks so clean, it's dope rebel can make such nice custom gear for the community . Anyways sweet mugs :cheers:
  3. budelee
    Its, its alive !!!!! That is an awesome mug, flawlessly done by one if our own !!!! Excellent work Rebel.Awesome choice in design Pop22 !!!