1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Mugs by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
Manufacturer Website:
www.afn.net
Purchased From:
Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
Retail Price of Product:
$12.50 x3
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
drink coffee and tease other AFN members with them...lol!
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
none
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Top quality mugs with very well done graphics!
Negatives About This Product:
none
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes totally!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anyone
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes definitely
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes, an excellent product!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you for such a finew product!
  • I purchased some mugs from Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works. I liked the AFN logo design so much, I asked him to make me my own, The Lab mug! Even with the custom order, it only took a couple days to get done and shipped. Great communication with rebel all along the way. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to do business with!

I've made these kind of items in the past, so I know what goes into making custom items, and what it takes to get the graphics placed precisely. Rebel did and excellent job! He is also using a good quality mug. I love the contrasting black interior and handle, really brings attention to them.

I received my mugs today from Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works. First shipping was FAST! Always a good start. I inspected them for damage/flaws and they are perfect, couldn't ask for a nicer product of this type.

I love the AFN Logo! But I love my The Lab mug even more. Gene Wilder was SO memorable as Young Frankenstein! He's a perfect mascot for The Lab!

Thank you Rebel for your fine product, and for promoting AFN with them!

AFN Mugs pic1.jpg

AFN Mugs pic2.jpg
auto noob, budelee, stedimed and 2 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Sweet!!!"
    So glad you like them Pop!! Thank you for the very detailed review of my work! I appreciate that very much! I also appreciate your support and business very much! May they serve the Lab well!!

What Knockers!!
    sewerdweller and stedimed like this.
  2. Micron Creek
    5/5,
    "Wunderbar!"
    An excellent mug for a fellow scientist.
    sewerdweller, stedimed and Rebel like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. F.N.
    Yours looks so NICE I bought one. Mine is on its way a 15 OZ AFN java mug.
      pop22 likes this.
  2. 710Dabz
    Thats definitely a wicked mug that picture looks so clean, it's dope rebel can make such nice custom gear for the community . Anyways sweet mugs :cheers:
  3. budelee
    Its, its alive !!!!! That is an awesome mug, flawlessly done by one if our own !!!! Excellent work Rebel.Awesome choice in design Pop22 !!!