1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Niello 600 Watt Cob

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
4/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/ page 10 has picture. Leftside is the light of which I speak, right-side is a Mars reflector.
Introduction/Overview:
Was poor and needed a cheap light to make it until I have some cash. It's out performing better than my Mars hydro that cost more than twice as much. Pleasant, very pleasant suprize.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Covers a footprint of about 2x3 for flower and probably add another foot all away around for veg. Thin and long and pretty light. I recommend this light to anyone starting out or someone on budget.
    Company Name:
    Niello 600W LED Grow Light
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.amazon.com/Niello-Spectrum-Dissipation-Hydroponics-Greenhouse/dp/B07H3WPVL6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=600%3Dwaty+cob&qid=1554648686&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmr0
    Top Three Features:
    low heat, light weight, performs better than Mars reflector light that coat almost 300 when I bought it.
    The problem and the promise?:
    Like all cheap leds the light penetration sucks but I usually scrog or lst.
    Purchased From?:
    https://www.amazon.com/Niello-Spectrum-Dissipation-Hydroponics-Greenhouse/dp/B07H3WPVL6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=600%3Dwaty+cob&qid=1554648686&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmr0
    Purchase Price:
    $139 (little over a hundred on sale is what I paid)
    Warranty:
    Worry-Free Warranty: All Niello led grow lights have been tested and passed US authoritative ETL certification. 2 Years Warranty Plus 60 Days Money Back Guarantee, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
    IMAG0554.jpg Welcome to the Niello 600W LED Grow Light, after several years of research and development, some advantages are as follows:
    - Full Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
    - Be scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage.
    - With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.

Product Parameters:
    -LED Power: 600W
    -3PCS 200W Integrated COB Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
    -HID Replacement: Replaces a 600 watt HPS/MH
    -Avg. Power Draw: 210W
    -Max Coverage at 24" Height 5x 4ft
    -Core Coverage at 24" Height 4x 3.5ft
    -Dimensions: 23.6x 4x 3.5inches
    -Item Weight: 4.85lbs
    -Input Voltage: AC100-240
    -Lifespan: 50000hours
    -Frequency: 50-60Hz
    -Warranty: 2 years

Package includes:
    ·1 x 600W LED Grow Light
    ·1 x Hanging Kits
    ·1 x 6ft Power Cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong)
    ·1 x User Manual

Attention please:
    - Indoor use only, not water-proof.
    - Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
    - Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.

Features & details
    • Newst Full Spectrum Grow Lights: Niello COB D-series grow light, Equiped with 3*3000K COBs,which are specially developed for plants, Spectral experimental test range is 380nm~780nm, Ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages. Better than traditional red and blue growth lights,This grow light produce the most efficient wavelengths of light to produce peak plant photosynthesis, Make your plants healthier and happier.
    • Higher PAR Value and Energy Saving: Patented unique design of reflective cup and lens for higher light-gathering effect. High PAR value and Lux value than normal led grow light, reducing light and Par value loss. Ensure the utilization of light up to 98%.That make this growing light achieved the balance between efficient utilization and energy-saving.
    • COB Packing Technology: This LED grow lights with the COB packing technology being used, led plant grow light source can save about 30% cost in the application, which is great significance for applications and promotion of semiconductor lighting. Grow lights use a glass lens, protect the COB dustproof and not get wet, make the chips a longer lifetime.
    • High-Speed Heat Dissipation&quiet operation: COB LED grow light with 3 high speed cooling fans design, a big air-flow cooling window on the back, Built-in aluminium heat-sink, excellent-speed heat dissipation, It does not produce any noise and is suitable for indoor quiet environments.
    • Worry-Free Warranty: All Niello led grow lights have been tested and passed US authoritative ETL certification. 2 Years Warranty Plus 60 Days Money Back Guarantee, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Any questions,we would provide professional guidance to help your plants grow better

Product information D600
    Product Dimensions 23.6 x 3.9 x 1.8 inches
    Item Weight 6.4 pounds
    Shipping Weight 6.4 pounds
    Manufacturer Niello LED
    ASIN B07H3WPVL6
    Manufacturer reference Niello
    Customer Reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars 33Reviews
    Best Sellers Rank 16271
    Date first listed on Amazon September 5, 2018 IMAG0551.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Opened it up and it was so light my first thought was "fuck this is a cheap piece of shit."
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Did everything it said it would.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Folks on a budget or new growers
    User Friendly?:
    Plus it in hang it up.
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    Someone expecting commercial results.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    Kinda close to a Mars. Hydro 3 panel reflector. I guess it could replace a 400 watt hid.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    3-4 months.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Performing as it was stated
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    I'm worried about how long it will last being so cheap but it offers a warranty.
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    Only time will tell.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Kinda bummed the $300 dollar light is not as good as the $100 light. I'll try out their panel light before I buy another Mars for 2-3 times the cost.

Share this Item

Daxxor likes this.

Recent User Reviews

1. natertots
    4/5,
    "Kinda puckered out"
    Doesn't do as well in flower as you would expect because of the veg performance, which is very good.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Haze4dayz
    Really intrigued by these lights, I have a 4x4 tent, but want to use some of that space for manoeuvring around the plants, so aiming for 3x3 coverage probably. Do you think 2 of these lights would be a good choice for that space? And does it perform well in both veg and bloom? @natertots saw your review saying it lacked in bloom? I want to replace my 600w hps as it's too hot here most year around without extreme measures to cool it down.
    P.s. would think of getting a 3rd at a later date if they are decent like the Amazon reviews say
      natertots likes this.
    1. natertots
      They're great for veg for sure. Bloom isn't so bad but the performance it has in veg doesn't carry over in bloom. Its the coolest light I've run as far as heat. 2 would do a 3x3 for sure. 1 maybe. I hear you about the heat. The temp here is 75-80 and humidity goes from 40-80%. Sucks donkey dick drying.
      natertots, Apr 27, 2019
  2. natertots
  3. bakedpwn
    any more pics?
      natertots likes this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. bakedpwn
      of everything. ya got one kinda out of focus pic and the lights off and not in pic. I read the text that looks copy and pasted and its clearly written by someone who doesnt speak full english yet. so yea some more pics might help
      bakedpwn, Apr 7, 2019
      natertots likes this.
    3. natertots
      All the cheap stuff is from China and this was copied and a lot of times English isn't their best. Got another pic bit if you need one with actual lights on you will have to wait till tonight when they come on. Snuck in there for this one.
      natertots, Apr 7, 2019
    4. natertots
      You should also go introduce yourself in the introduction thread man. Lots of good people here and you should go say hi.
      natertots, Apr 7, 2019