1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

O2vape Flip Platinum Edition

Author Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/o2vape-flip-platinum-edition.69737/
Introduction/Overview:
This is a really nice designed Retractable Vape Pen with Builtin USB and Multiple Power Settings. Most users will love this and it has some sex appeal to it too. Looks a lot like a car key and with the press of the button it flips out and you're vaping. It's has auto off features and also over heat protection in case you have a friend who likes to "bogart" the vape and trying to suck it dry in one puff.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Concealable Flip Vape with built in USB
    Company Name:
    O2Vape
    Product/Service Website:
    https://o2vape.com/product/flip-vape-platinum/
    Top Three Features:
    Multiple Power Setting 3.3, 3.7 and 4.3 volts
    Take all 510 Style Cartridges
    Concealable Flip Vape
    The problem and the promise?:
    I was looking for a solid battery that doesn't burn out after a 1-2 months like a lot of the cheaply made products do. I wanted one able to handle multiple types of cartridges.
    Purchased From?:
    Directly from O2vape
    Purchase Price:
    54.95 plus shipping
    Warranty:
    NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO RECEIPT, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY LIFETIME WARRANTY! This warranty allows you to send the non-functioning vaporizers to us for repair. In the case where the vaporizer cannot be repaired, it will be replaced with a new vaporizer unit. If the model you have has been discontinued, it will be replaced with a comparable current model of equal value.
    • Automatic On / Off safety feature means it won’t turn on when closed in your pocket or purse
    • Variable Voltage settings for any type of vape cartridge or oil with a 350 MAH
    • Award winning 510 thread wickless ceramic cartridge with round mouth piece included
    • The only right handed concealable vape pen design on the market
    • Built in USB charger. NEVER lose or carry a charger or charging wire again.
      IMG_5472.jpg IMG_5472.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Nice Design and Easy to USE.. wife didn't bug me once after I gave her the 1 min run down on using the product.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Concealable, Dependable and works as advertised.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone who wants a solid vape with a lifetime warranty.
    User Friendly?:
    Extremely easy to use and has some built in features to avoid overheating and accidental use in pocket or purse.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    No real comparable products that I have found.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Easy to Use
    Easy to Charge
    Works with all 510 Cartridges
    Gets the job done nicely
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Have not found one yet
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Definitely would buy this again if I needed a second one.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    All Dispensaries should carry this vape.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    This is a great well made product and glad I purchased it because I have probably purchased $250 worth of poorly made vape pens that didn't last more than a few months.

Share this Item

STILLSMOKIN, Gonnagrowmore and 7.62 like this.