1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

O2vape Flip Platinum Edition

Author Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/o2vape-flip-platinum-edition.69737/
Introduction/Overview:
This is a really nice designed Retractable Vape Pen with Builtin USB and Multiple Power Settings. Most users will love this and it has some sex appeal to it too. Looks a lot like a car key and with the press of the button it flips out and you're vaping. It's has auto off features and also over heat protection in case you have a friend who likes to "bogart" the vape and trying to suck it dry in one puff.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Concealable Flip Vape with built in USB
    Company Name:
    O2Vape
    Product/Service Website:
    https://o2vape.com/product/flip-vape-platinum/
    Top Three Features:
    Multiple Power Setting 3.3, 3.7 and 4.3 volts
    Take all 510 Style Cartridges
    Concealable Flip Vape
    The problem and the promise?:
    I was looking for a solid battery that doesn't burn out after a 1-2 months like a lot of the cheaply made products do. I wanted one able to handle multiple types of cartridges.
    Purchased From?:
    Directly from O2vape
    Purchase Price:
    54.95 plus shipping
    Warranty:
    NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO RECEIPT, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY LIFETIME WARRANTY! This warranty allows you to send the non-functioning vaporizers to us for repair. In the case where the vaporizer cannot be repaired, it will be replaced with a new vaporizer unit. If the model you have has been discontinued, it will be replaced with a comparable current model of equal value.
    • Automatic On / Off safety feature means it won’t turn on when closed in your pocket or purse
    • Variable Voltage settings for any type of vape cartridge or oil with a 350 MAH
    • Award winning 510 thread wickless ceramic cartridge with round mouth piece included
    • The only right handed concealable vape pen design on the market
    • Built in USB charger. NEVER lose or carry a charger or charging wire again.
      IMG_5472.jpg IMG_5472.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Nice Design and Easy to USE.. wife didn't bug me once after I gave her the 1 min run down on using the product.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Concealable, Dependable and works as advertised.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone who wants a solid vape with a lifetime warranty.
    User Friendly?:
    Extremely easy to use and has some built in features to avoid overheating and accidental use in pocket or purse.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    No real comparable products that I have found.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Easy to Use
    Easy to Charge
    Works with all 510 Cartridges
    Gets the job done nicely
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Have not found one yet
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Definitely would buy this again if I needed a second one.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    All Dispensaries should carry this vape.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    This is a great well made product and glad I purchased it because I have probably purchased $250 worth of poorly made vape pens that didn't last more than a few months.
STILLSMOKIN, Gonnagrowmore and 7.62 like this.