1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum 300

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
  • Company Name:
    Adavanced Platinum
    Product/Service Website:
    https://platinumgrowlights.com/
    Purchased From?:
    Platinum Tom
    Purchase Price:
    I am not sure I was given this to test. I think they have a flat rate shipping of thirty dollars
    This light grows If I was a single plant grower or two at a time this light is what you want. This is my first plant a MOBY DICK 206 grams dry weight.
    IMG_8532.JPG
    IMG_8832.JPG IMG_8855.JPG IMG_8853.JPG IMG_8950.JPG IMG_8532.JPG This light will last a life time if taken care it is that well built. IMO It will grow huge plants every time with out a hitch.
    IMG_8481.JPG
  • Positives/Benefits:
    It is capable of growing some big FROSTY plants. Two medium sized plants or one huge one.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    It is really Strong and you have to watch bleaching the top at the recommended hanging height.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes but a bigger model I would like the 1200
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes I would in a heartbeat.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Heck yes and then some I grew and am growing huge plants with this light.
Archaic, Frank Rizzo, Vapo69 and 4 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Wow! Thar she blows!!!"
    Nice write up F.N! Killer results! Enjoy your harvest!!
    blue and F.N. like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Howard marks
    I have 4 of the platinum led's . Only just started using them . Been meaning to speak to someone about these . They are so bloody bright I've bourght a pair of led shades. If that's what I get from each of my girls I'll be more than a happy chap.
  2. Skram0
    Wow, that's one big dick.
    :size:
    What? I can't believe no one's said that already.. ;)
  3. namvet25
    Thanks for the great review and great Moby Dick grow.:d5:
      F.N. likes this.