1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum P300

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/platinum-p300-test-grow.65996/
Introduction/Overview:
The P300 is a medium sized light that has been used for 2 grows .
  • Company Name:
    Platinum LED
    Product/Service Website:
    https://platinumgrowlights.com
    Purchased From?:
    Was a test light from Platinum
    Purchase Price:
    20190111_200429.jpg 20181221_185347.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Skeptical because I was using COB lighting. However, this changed after unboxing the unit and saw the quality construction.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Separate bloom and veg switches saved power early on. Really saw increased trichome coverage and very dense flowers.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone who is growing!
    User Friendly?:
    Yes, easy to use, simple to install.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Too many to list. I love this light! Size of plants were larger, flower density better.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    My big negative is that I only have one.
    I will say the P300 covers a 2x3 space well. In a 4x4 tent a little larger covered area would be nice.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Definitely, planning on getting another
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Most definitely
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Im not sure if there are better lights. From being very skeptical at the beginning, to sold on platinum now was a big change. I will be using the lights for a very long time!

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. MrOldBoy
    5/5,
    "Sweet"
    Does the bud come with, just teasing- nice job!
    Jackson likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Triple_BWI
    I'm running 3x3x72 tent and wanna upgrade my light. I am hoping to get 4 plants in 3gal pots should I go with the p300 or p450 or the p600. I've used the p900 and loved it just out of my price range.
  2. Jackson
    I too have a Platinum P300 and very happy with it. I have 3 autos in 3 gallon pots in a 36 x 36 x 72 Apollo tent.

I have lowered my light to about 28 inches above the plants and are responding well
  3. St. Tom
    nice lights pal
  4. F.N.
    Excellent test my man.