1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice
  3. 4/20 extension baby! Keep your eye's peeled for more Comp's, contests and games friends, lots of stuff to give away still, may take a few days even... Big prizes, little prizes all in the mix! Watch the 420 thread and Live Stoners for action!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. .....dig up your fugliest plant pic and hit up the Comp' Davisgirl is running... Make that screw-up/genetic misfire pay off- LOL!
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum P300

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/platinum-p300-test-grow.65996/
Introduction/Overview:
The P300 is a medium sized light that has been used for 2 grows .
  • Company Name:
    Platinum LED
    Product/Service Website:
    https://platinumgrowlights.com
    Purchased From?:
    Was a test light from Platinum
    Purchase Price:
    20190111_200429.jpg 20181221_185347.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Skeptical because I was using COB lighting. However, this changed after unboxing the unit and saw the quality construction.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Separate bloom and veg switches saved power early on. Really saw increased trichome coverage and very dense flowers.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone who is growing!
    User Friendly?:
    Yes, easy to use, simple to install.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Too many to list. I love this light! Size of plants were larger, flower density better.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    My big negative is that I only have one.
    I will say the P300 covers a 2x3 space well. In a 4x4 tent a little larger covered area would be nice.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Definitely, planning on getting another
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Most definitely
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Im not sure if there are better lights. From being very skeptical at the beginning, to sold on platinum now was a big change. I will be using the lights for a very long time!

Recent User Reviews

1. MrOldBoy
    5/5,
    "Sweet"
    Does the bud come with, just teasing- nice job!
    Jackson likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Triple_BWI
    I'm running 3x3x72 tent and wanna upgrade my light. I am hoping to get 4 plants in 3gal pots should I go with the p300 or p450 or the p600. I've used the p900 and loved it just out of my price range.
  2. Jackson
    I too have a Platinum P300 and very happy with it. I have 3 autos in 3 gallon pots in a 36 x 36 x 72 Apollo tent.

I have lowered my light to about 28 inches above the plants and are responding well
  3. St. Tom
    nice lights pal
  4. F.N.
    Excellent test my man.