1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Quick One By Royal Queen Seeds

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Royal Queen Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
www.royalqueenseeds.com
Purchased From:
www.seedsman.com
Retail Price of Product:
£5.43
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
$17.87
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes it was a freebie with my order.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Personal use and something new in the garden.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/quick-one-auto-royal-queen-seeds.64425/page-12#post-1815153
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Very easy to grow, she yields way more then you would expect for sure.
Negatives About This Product:
Shes not so quick but could be my condition of growing also.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Beyond my needs.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Novice to experienced grower everyone really should try her out she doesn't disappoint.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes already have in a 10pack.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes I have actually already and there's a few more running her on this forum with journals as we.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Promote this strain way more shes way under looked.
  • IMG_20180531_005626.jpg Quick One is a fast-growing autoflowering strain. This was one of the first autoflowering strains developed. When it was first released, it was one of the quickest growing strains on the planet.

Coming from Canadian genetics, Quick One is based on the original autoflowering strain, Lowryder. This strain was created from a cross between Williams Wonder, Northern Lights and Ruderalis. The Ruderalis genetics gave the plant its autoflowering ability, which means it will flower automatically without a change in the light schedule. These genetics have given birth to almost all autoflowering strains available today.

Compact plant with a very decent yield
    Quick One seeds are all feminized and, when planted, will grow into strong female plants, flower automatically and be ready for harvest in around 8 weeks. Some plants may take up to 9 weeks to be fully mature, but that’s still pretty quick. Especially when you consider that some varieties of cannabis can take up to 20 weeks just to flower.

Quick One is a small, compact plant. Generally, it will not grow any taller than 50 to 60 cm. If grown well, it can yield up to 150 g per plant, and some growers have achieved even more. The plants have a fresh, herbal, almost citrus-like aroma. The taste is mild but good, and comes with a pleasant physically stoned effect.
    IMG_20180527_233243.jpg IMG_20180531_005626.jpg IMG_20180527_233243.jpg
    After it was all said and done I ended up with 5.87 oz of very nice sticky citrus smelling buds that are very nice, I prefer the energetic buds and this one for sure does the trick for me. It will be a nice stash for some late night fishing.
Alacrity, hope2grow, Nosias and 7 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. midIN
    5/5,
    "pleasure to have in the jar."
    Man I really do love this smoke, it does everything I asked for. And causes me to eat more ice cream bars, I really do recommend this strain to all. Will add some more pics of her when it lets me. Giving this review as to I have had more samples of the cured smoke and man oh man this is the best this year. About to roll a hoot and sit on the patio watch the stars and research the AFN forum for more techniques and methods to use while I eat a box of root beer float bars.
    CBDJunkie and Rifleman like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Mike20132
    Just ordered some of these. Looking forward to trying this strain. Thanks, man!
      johnp540 and midIN like this.
    1. midIN
      No problem with that I know you will be very pleased with them, very easy to run will take abuse and mistakes, starts off slow but then bam she takes off.
      midIN, Jun 10, 2018
      johnp540 and Mike20132 like this.
  2. Rifleman
    I grew a RQS Quick 1 in dwc back in Dec 2015. Ended with 244g dry in 88 days. It has one of my favorite flavor profiles. Good job !
      johnp540, Red Rupert and midIN like this.
    1. midIN
      Holy cow never thought of doing her that way, the smell and taste is getting better every day in the jar for sure. Thanks for the words. Shes such an i
      Overlooked strain. I hope after this report and comments that more people try it out.
      midIN, Jun 7, 2018
      johnp540, Red Rupert and Rifleman like this.
  3. lunarman
    Real nice haul off that plant. she is a heavy, stocky lady. And the buds look nicely developed from good plant management.
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. midIN
      Thanks she was trail and error and patience to the finish with dialing in training techniques. She got 10g/gal megaCrop for 6 feeds before I realized what screen shot I was looking at. Thanks again for the kind words. She turn out to be a fat hoss for sure if u havent ran her i recommend her and all her royal family bub.
      midIN, Jun 6, 2018
      johnp540 and lunarman like this.
  4. johnp540
    Beautiful job my friend. Got a heap of smoke of her that's for sure. Not 100% but that could be the best from a quick one that I've seen personally. Haven't looked into it much but it could be. Keep em coming.
    1. midIN
      Thank good Sir, yes she did me very well for sure, mixing old school photo knowledge with new age auto ideas and some new age setup paid off. Going to do one alongside my Skywalker from mephisto outside on the patio I decided so I could really maintain them. Get full sun from dawn to dusk and fed megaCrop only in some roots organic original soil. 3,5,7gallon? What u think bub.
      midIN, Jun 6, 2018
      johnp540 likes this.
    2. johnp540
      I'd go 5 just to push it. Personally I've done 3 and 5 in soil, I've yet to get an auto to fill out a 5gal like a 3gal, or let's say fully utilize the space of a 5. Skywalker is some mighty fine bud, I can say that. I did a comparison grow a while back with Skywalker and I was beyond impressed with the smoke. Part of my problem with filling out the 5 gallon pots also was I've always grown outdoors. Rain at the wrong times have been an issue. This year is my first year Growing autos indoors, my theory is to get them 20-30 days indoors then put out, unless you live somewhere where rain isn't a problem. So far I've only been able to try this half assed lol I'm moving soon and can't grow outdoors.
      johnp540, Jun 6, 2018
  5. Red Rupert
    £5 a seed? sounds great and looks amazing! nice one fer sharin mate
    Will deffo check these out
      johnp540 and midIN like this.
    1. Free Flow
      It's an amazing strain bro. If you like sweet fruity dank this is for you
      Free Flow, Jun 6, 2018
      johnp540, midIN and Red Rupert like this.
  6. Free Flow
    Nice review bro, we got the same pheno I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
    1. midIN
      Oh buddy yes so far I am very much, actually about to try some more. My new favorite greenhouse let me do some picking and shopping of their storage room of old containers and trays and all kinds of stuff so I got a truck bed full of soils pots good hard plastic ones the hydro store sells for $3 each, so im getting them all cleaned up for indoor use and making several types of so blends to try outdoors.
      midIN, Jun 6, 2018
      johnp540 likes this.
  7. St. Tom
    nice haul pal that looks a lot better hanging than washing and what a great job
      johnp540, Red Rupert and midIN like this.
    1. midIN
      Thank you Sir, shes been a delight to grow. Going to enjoy a blunt of her while I take the dog down to the creek for a swim.
      midIN, Jun 6, 2018
      johnp540 and St. Tom like this.
  8. midIN
      johnp540, CTb1 and Johnny2shoes like this.