I enjoy using the 5 gallon bag that was sent to me to test. I used it next to regular 7 gallon felt bags in my tent, And honestly, the girl that grew in the Rain Science bag looked a lot better than the other girls she was next to.
- Company Name:
- Rain Science Grow Bags
- Product/Service Website:
- Top Three Features:
- I'm terrible at numerical lists...
1) They do what's advertized. No snake oil "miracle" product.
2) Easy to clean.
3) Easy to move.
- The problem and the promise?:
- The problem and promise? Isn't that an early 2000's emo song? Who made this form?
I had no problem with the product at all.
- Purchased From?:
- Was sent as a tester product.
- Purchase Price:
- Limited Warranty
Rain Science Growbags® branded retail products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product on retail goods and for 5 years on commercial goods.
(That means "If it came to you messed up, Or got messed up in normal use, We'll fix the problem IF you're the original owner. )
Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:Dismiss Notice
Rain Science Grow Bags
- Link to Thread:
- Rain Science® grow bags eliminate many of the problems associated with container gardening. Grow bigger healthier plants with less hassle in a fraction of the time.
Air root pruning creates masses of fibrous feeder roots which maximize plant growth
Minimized root circling allows for longer life in Rain Science Grow bag.
Rain Science® Grow bags material is Certified safe, nothing is exchanged with the soil and is approved for organic gardening.