1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Rain Science Grow Bags

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/rain-science-grow-bags-communal-test-thread.69515/page-23#post-2081762
Introduction/Overview:
Rain Science® grow bags eliminate many of the problems associated with container gardening. Grow bigger healthier plants with less hassle in a fraction of the time.

Air root pruning creates masses of fibrous feeder roots which maximize plant growth
Minimized root circling allows for longer life in Rain Science Grow bag.
Rain Science® Grow bags material is Certified safe, nothing is exchanged with the soil and is approved for organic gardening.
  • Company Name:
    Rain Science Grow Bags
    Product/Service Website:
    https://rainsciencegrowbags.com
    Top Three Features:
    I'm terrible at numerical lists...
    1) They do what's advertized. No snake oil "miracle" product.
    2) Easy to clean.
    3) Easy to move.
    The problem and the promise?:
    The problem and promise? Isn't that an early 2000's emo song? Who made this form?
    I had no problem with the product at all.
    Purchased From?:
    Was sent as a tester product.
    Purchase Price:
    Warranty:
    Limited Warranty

Rain Science Growbags® branded retail products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product on retail goods and for 5 years on commercial goods.

(That means "If it came to you messed up, Or got messed up in normal use, We'll fix the problem IF you're the original owner. )
    I enjoy using the 5 gallon bag that was sent to me to test. I used it next to regular 7 gallon felt bags in my tent, And honestly, the girl that grew in the Rain Science bag looked a lot better than the other girls she was next to. received_2200925793348128.jpeg
  • First Impressions:
    My first impression... I don't remember fully. I do know I was impressed with how well it was put together, And with how quickly it was shipped.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    The girl grown in it "seemed happier", if that makes sense, In comparison to the girls in my 7 gallon pots.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone that's worried about aeration, And root development I guess.
    User Friendly?:
    Very much so.
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    Someone looking for a "miracle" product. This a grow pot that seems to keep roots in check.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    One autoflower grow, roughly 9-10 weeks.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    As I said, The girl I grew in this product seemed happier.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Couldn't use it as a rain pail?
    I haven't really encountered negatives, Other than when I watered too fast and water ran down the sides.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    It's a good product that does what's advertised.

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. F.N.
    5/5,
    "Great review"
    That was a thorough review. I like how you used a felt bag as a comparison . Great review.
    Dichoti and BCBudlady like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. bakedpwn
    did it ever pour out the sides when watering?
    1. Dichoti
      It does if you water too fast.
      Dichoti, May 3, 2019
  2. BCBudlady
    Thanks for this review. I am considering Rain Science vs. Honor Cannabis bags .
    Do you know the content of the bags? Are they vinyl?
      Dabber likes this.
    1. Dichoti
      Plastic, I do believe. You can always tag @Rain Science and ask, too.
      Dichoti, Apr 15, 2019
      BCBudlady likes this.
    2. Dabber
      I have both I give the edge to Rain Science
      Dabber, Apr 19, 2019
      Dichoti and BCBudlady like this.