I've been growing weed about five years and used three nutrient lines before Remo. I find it an easy to use line and my most common problem was under feeding, a habit from my mineral nutrient experience. Overfeeding with "chemical" nutes brings instant consequences, Remo is much more forgiving. For that reason the average autoflower grower should error on the side of stronger nutrient solutions, which runs contrary to most autoflower advice.
Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!Dismiss Notice
Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!Dismiss Notice
Congratulation to @Konopch for winning the DinaMight Dinafem Competition! Amazing plant and a great prize for your hard work! Click here to check it out!Dismiss Notice
Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!Dismiss Notice
AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!Dismiss Notice
Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriendsDismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Provided by manufacturer for testing
- Retail Price of Product:
- about 20-25 USD per liter
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- no charge to me
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- The nutrients were provided as part of the canazone testing.
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- I intended to grow massive amounts of cannabis sativa, with little effort.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- I found through out my grow that the Remo plants required feeding less often, than my typical mineral fertilizer. I also found, after a learning curve, that I could and should feed heavier with Remo than other nutes. I fact, a good grower that has growing issues with Remo would be well advised to up the nutrient strength if they see deficiences.
- Negatives About This Product:
- The only negative I found, was that the nutrients are darker than what I'm used to. I use a 100 ml irrigation syringes with dark labeling for measuring my nutes, my old eyes have trouble with dark liquids.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes it worked very well, i found my pH settles around 6.3 with Remo and in time I stopped adjusting and found it worked just fine.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- This would be good for a beginner or advanced grower, especially those who would like to do organic with little effort.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- I'm very comfortable with my current nutrient line, if I were still using Fox Farm I would have already switched.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes, when you compare argonic nutes on the market Remo would be a very good way to grow.