I've been growing weed about five years and used three nutrient lines before Remo. I find it an easy to use line and my most common problem was under feeding, a habit from my mineral nutrient experience. Overfeeding with "chemical" nutes brings instant consequences, Remo is much more forgiving. For that reason the average autoflower grower should error on the side of stronger nutrient solutions, which runs contrary to most autoflower advice.
It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....Dismiss Notice
Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?Dismiss Notice
Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Provided by manufacturer for testing
- Retail Price of Product:
- about 20-25 USD per liter
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- no charge to me
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- The nutrients were provided as part of the canazone testing.
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- I intended to grow massive amounts of cannabis sativa, with little effort.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- I found through out my grow that the Remo plants required feeding less often, than my typical mineral fertilizer. I also found, after a learning curve, that I could and should feed heavier with Remo than other nutes. I fact, a good grower that has growing issues with Remo would be well advised to up the nutrient strength if they see deficiences.
- Negatives About This Product:
- The only negative I found, was that the nutrients are darker than what I'm used to. I use a 100 ml irrigation syringes with dark labeling for measuring my nutes, my old eyes have trouble with dark liquids.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes it worked very well, i found my pH settles around 6.3 with Remo and in time I stopped adjusting and found it worked just fine.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- This would be good for a beginner or advanced grower, especially those who would like to do organic with little effort.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- I'm very comfortable with my current nutrient line, if I were still using Fox Farm I would have already switched.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes, when you compare argonic nutes on the market Remo would be a very good way to grow.