I popped two seeds and got two completely different phenos. One tall and branchy. One short and bushy. The short and bushy pheno that took longer to finish than the bigger one. The taller pheno ran her normal course. I think she went 11 weeks or so. Definitely sativa dom. She got over 2.5 feet and yielded almost 55g dry. She required higher feeding during flower and was not stinky plant. The smamler one went about 85 days and came in at about 32g dry. Their smells came on after dry/cure. The effect was a traditional haze stone.. Both head and body. The taller pheno was more of the head stash. I will run this strain again soon. I have some photo period fems of this strain that I may give a go next!
Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!Dismiss Notice
AFN is on Vimeo!Dismiss Notice
Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
Royal Queen Seeds Amesia Haze Autp
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Provided as testers
- Retail Price of Product:
- $30 for 5 seeds
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Fast flowering haze with a nice calming effect. Smells of nutmeg, tastes more like forrest rain..
- Negatives About This Product:
- None to note. This pheno was a heavy feeder. I caught that late.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- More than satisfied
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Medical patients
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes, already did!
- Would You Recommend This Product?: