1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Royal Queen Seeds Amesia Haze Autp

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Royal Queen Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
Www.royalqueenseeds.com
Purchased From:
Provided as testers
Retail Price of Product:
$30 for 5 seeds
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Unsure.
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Testing
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/proph-gets-hazed-rqs-amesia-haze-auto-test-thread.62495/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Fast flowering haze with a nice calming effect. Smells of nutmeg, tastes more like forrest rain..
Negatives About This Product:
None to note. This pheno was a heavy feeder. I caught that late.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
More than satisfied
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Medical patients
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes, already did!
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you for this true to form, sativa dom haze auto! The genetics are grade A
  • I popped two seeds and got two completely different phenos. One tall and branchy. One short and bushy. The short and bushy pheno that took longer to finish than the bigger one. The taller pheno ran her normal course. I think she went 11 weeks or so. Definitely sativa dom. She got over 2.5 feet and yielded almost 55g dry. She required higher feeding during flower and was not stinky plant. The smamler one went about 85 days and came in at about 32g dry. Their smells came on after dry/cure. The effect was a traditional haze stone.. Both head and body. The taller pheno was more of the head stash. I will run this strain again soon. I have some photo period fems of this strain that I may give a go next!
    20180121_112253.jpg 20180131_161306.jpg 20180131_161344.jpg

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Flash
    Yea i grew this as well! Had a good cotrus lemon smell! Blew me away! I thought that strain was going to be ok but boy was i blown away!
  2. imlovennuggets
    Grew this my previous grow. Would say your description is accurate. Mine was short and busy 30 grams dry. After 3 weeks in cure started to gain a nice stink again as you indicated. Great review!
      Prophetiko likes this.
    1. Prophetiko
      Thanks bro! It was my first run with RQS and I came away impressed!
      Prophetiko, Apr 4, 2018
      imlovennuggets likes this.
    2. imlovennuggets
      Same here my man. Happy growing!
      imlovennuggets, Apr 4, 2018