1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice

Sin Trabajo

Author Rating:
3.5/5,
Link to Thread:
None found
  • Company Name:
    Barneys Farms
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.barneysfarm.com/sin-tra-bajo-auto-43
    Purchased From?:
    Seedsman
    Purchase Price:
    $35
    From their website:

"Sin Tra Bajo Auto is the future of effortless cultivation. This has been created by breeding our pure Indica Afghan Mazari with our advanced Lowryder #1. It is a short and stocky Indica dominant plant, only growing to 55-65cm. This strain turns from vegetation to flowering in 4 weeks, and then takes a further 4 weeks to finish. The final product is a series of heavy colas with a beautifully seductive toffee aroma."
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Barneys advertise this strain as easy to grow 8 week strain. It was easy to grow, but it took 12 weeks. It was not sensitive to nutes and there were no grow issues. I had a terrible wave of hot weather that made cooling these girls really tough for a while at the start and then at the end it got VERY cold, they handled it with ease. Its a very Indica dominant auto (essentially a Barneys version of an Auto-Mazar). The buds were small, tight, and decently frosty. The smoke was a classic indica stone. Made good hash as well.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Not a great yield in my grow environment - maybe 20g per plant of good bud and 10g of usable trim. The trim was fairly laborious. Its kind of a couch lock smoke, which is fine for what I used it for but don't expect to get a lot done. Not super potent, more of a 1980's level indica feel I suspect is in the 10% range. Only 2/4 seeds popped BUT I was trying rapid rooters for the first time and I blame them, not the seeds. Also, they advertise these as only taking 4 weeks to flower, mine took closer to 8 weeks ( a total of 12 from start to finish). They had a skunky smell but not terribly stinky.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Probably not, but only because there are just SO many varieties I want to try. It was a decent product from a respected seed bank that met my expectations.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Probably, as long as you understand that its not meant to be white glazed fire. I've also decided that all seedbanks just under estimate flowering time.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes, I have a tiny indoor space and this was a tiny indoor plant. It was exactly the sleepy time medicinal smoke I expected it to be. They took a little longer than I was planning, but they were tough.
St. Tom and blue like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. TehSnow
    Interesting, I had very positive results and the buds were pretty bulky!
    1. Archaic
      Keep in mind that I deliberately kept them small for a cabinet grow. In a big tent with lots of soil and room to grow they would have been bigger. I was not displeased with them, they are just not a premium autoflower IMHO.
      Archaic, Apr 21, 2018
  2. midIN
      Archaic likes this.
  3. midIN
    Hey man check out my journal of San tri bajo in the new section I have a pretty nice one so far in week 7.
      Archaic likes this.