From their website:
"Sin Tra Bajo Auto is the future of effortless cultivation. This has been created by breeding our pure Indica Afghan Mazari with our advanced Lowryder #1. It is a short and stocky Indica dominant plant, only growing to 55-65cm. This strain turns from vegetation to flowering in 4 weeks, and then takes a further 4 weeks to finish. The final product is a series of heavy colas with a beautifully seductive toffee aroma."
It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....Dismiss Notice
New visual style in progress for the forum!Dismiss Notice
Revision 2 (based on your comments) is now up! All old styles still selectable as well while we tinker (directions in the link below on how to do it, super easy/simple!) CLICK HERE NOW!
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Barneys Farms
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- $35 for a 5 pack
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Nope, I purchased it for personal use.
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Compact indoor grow for personal use
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- None found
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Barneys advertise this strain as easy to grow 8 week strain. It was easy to grow, but it took 12 weeks. It was not sensitive to nutes and there were no grow issues. I had a terrible wave of hot weather that made cooling these girls really tough for a while at the start and then at the end it got VERY cold, they handled it with ease. Its a very Indica dominant auto (essentially a Barneys version of an Auto-Mazar). The buds were small, tight, and decently frosty. The smoke was a classic indica stone. Made good hash as well.
- Negatives About This Product:
- Not a great yield in my grow environment - maybe 20g per plant of good bud and 10g of usable trim. The trim was fairly laborious. Its kind of a couch lock smoke, which is fine for what I used it for but don't expect to get a lot done. Not super potent, more of a 1980's level indica feel I suspect is in the 10% range. Only 2/4 seeds popped BUT I was trying rapid rooters for the first time and I blame them, not the seeds. Also, they advertise these as only taking 4 weeks to flower, mine took closer to 8 weeks ( a total of 12 from start to finish). They had a skunky smell but not terribly stinky.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes, I have a tiny indoor space and this was a tiny indoor plant. It was exactly the sleepy time medicinal smoke I expected it to be. They took a little longer than I was planning, but they were tough.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Indoor growers without a lot of space that can deal with some skunk smell during the grow.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Probably not, but only because there are just SO many varieties I want to try. It was a decent product from a respected seed bank that met my expectations.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Probably, as long as you understand that its not meant to be white glazed fire. I've also decided that all seedbanks just under estimate flowering time.
Share this Item
blue likes this.