I received these seeds as part of a cannazone grow battle/test. I was very excited to get the seeds direct in their original breeders pack. Unfortunately, my excitement turned to frustration as seed after seed failed to germinate. I won't bother illustrating the methods I used here they are in the thread. Suffice to say, I typically get 100% germ rate on new stock. I do have some seeds sitting in a mug on my desk that germ at a 70% rate after 5 years. Anyway, one out of eight seeds is unacceptable and can not recommend them.
On a positive note, I find the strain to be very good for neuropathy.
It has good bag appeal.
It tastes and smells great
and Yields big, I estimate about 14 ounces for the one plant I grew
I grow drain to waste, in coco, on auto water 4Xs in a 24 hour period.
I employ the GH line with Terpinator at the end.
For this grow, I used powdered and liquid koolbloom at the same time at full strength.
I experienced no odd deficiencies or significant nute burn.
AFN branded gear available! Shirts, Mugs, Mouse/Dab Pads, Keychains, Magnets, Stickers, etc... Stop by the Merchandise Thread to see samples! Custom Work Welcomed! PM Rebel for details!Dismiss Notice
It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....Dismiss Notice
GO Canada.............Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Provided by manufacturer for testing
- Retail Price of Product:
- 10 pack 84 USD
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- free from seed company for testing
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Big yielder
Large, dense, sticky buds
Good for neuropathy pain
Great taste and smell, after a longish cure.
- Negatives About This Product:
- Abysmal germination rate, 1 seed out of 8 tries
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Its a great relaxing Indica Dom strain with a touch of CBD, a good pain relieving smoke. so yes
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Souvenir only, obviously NOT FOR SPROUTING
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- I didn't purchase and at this point will never purchase Heavyweight Seeds.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Under no circumstances!