1. Black Friday Sales 2018..details as they start to come in...........
    Dismiss Notice

Skywalker

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
N/A
  • Company Name:
    Mephisto
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchased From?:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchase Price:
    Can't recall.
    One of the first Mephisto strains that I grew was a Sky Stomper. She absolutely blew my doors off . There is something about those OG notes that really tickled my fancy. I decided to grow both parents strains. I love the sour Stomper don't get me wrong, but there's something about the Skywalker that just does it for me. I believe I got about 120 grams off of her. PSX_20180405_002048.jpg PSX_20180405_003203.jpg PSX_20180506_030751.jpg
wes, thetreeman, Jc420bigbud and 24 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Frank Nitty
    5/5,
    "The Force is strong in this one!!!"
    This just helped me make a decision... Now I'm all in!!!
    Yourztrulee likes this.
  2. Rebel
    5/5,
    "That looks insane!!!"
    This right here makes me want to grow this yesterday! Nice job!!!

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Medimadness
    Absolute beauty will be keeping it in mind until the next smoke of this lemon Ztittles knocks it right out again haha :pass:
  2. BetaGrower
    wow #drool :D I wish mine were that plump
      Yourztrulee likes this.
  3. Tyler_Durden88
    Very distinctive bud structure with this strain. You can pick this plant out of thousands of other plants if you had to. Im cutting another one down today the coco coir increased the yield by maybe 30% and LST helped even more. One of my quickest finishes with a auto so far. Ill post pic later.
      Yourztrulee and krug like this.
  4. Jc420bigbud
    Looks awesome good !
      Yourztrulee likes this.
  5. St. Tom
    holy shit shes a beautiful girl
      Yourztrulee likes this.
  6. Tyler_Durden88
    Got two coming into flower now along with double grape,Bluetooth,forum stomper, and AVT. It's not a very big strain has to do as much lst as I could to get her full and bushy but their coming into their own now very pungent smell even in veg.
      Yourztrulee and Frank Nitty like this.
  7. Cap'nCrud
    Nice! I just smoked the last of my Skywalker, . The skywalker will kick your butt. Mine was a real "head" kinda high.
      Frank Nitty, Yourztrulee and Sleazyb like this.
  8. Tyler_Durden88
    Thats first on my list of the next strains im gonna grow. Nice to see a honest review. Any tips on growing it Nutes and whatnot?
      Frank Nitty and Frosty Budz like this.
    1. Yourztrulee
      I used up the last of my AN nutes, on a Tang schedule. She was a fairly easy girl to grow.
      Yourztrulee, May 10, 2018
    2. Cap'nCrud
      I grew mine in organic super soil of my own making, in 10 gallon cloth pots under 1000 hps in 4X8 tent. You almost can't give them too much nitrogen. Keep hitting them with it all the way through flower stretch, backing off towards the end of course. I used mainly dried hogs blood, and I also used Fox Farms organic liquid trio plus I used the FF ching ching, or something like that, it is granular
      Cap'nCrud, Jun 10, 2018
      Tyler_Durden88 likes this.
    3. Tyler_Durden88
      Yea im on my 3rd one since I posted this. They came out good not the biggest yielder but still top notch bud. The forum stomper suprised me and the double grapes are out of this world.
      Tyler_Durden88, Sep 26, 2018
      Yourztrulee likes this.
  9. Ron Burgundy
    Mouth watering pics there Bro! Beautiful colours. There's enough crystal on those buds to power 1000 lightsabers. Good job my man!
  10. F.N.
    That is one gorgeous plant and a excellent showcase my man.
      Frank Nitty and Yourztrulee like this.