1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Sour liver and MBAP

Author Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Mephisto
Manufacturer Website:
mephistogenetics.com
Purchased From:
mephisto website
Retail Price of Product:
100.00 Canadian
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
120.00 Candian
Did you receive this product for free?:
No I bought these the mbap was thrown in.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
To smoke
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/sour-livers-and-mbap.59957/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
There ability to grow and grow to an abnormal size for the quality in 80 days. It is unreal the strength and smell of both strains. I will only SHOWCASE what I think is 5 star weed
Negatives About This Product:
The stalks are a little spindly it is hard to hold the weight of the oversize trichome infested bud
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes and will for along time to come it is great night time weed especially the MBAP. The sour livers has a smell all its own and a smashing high
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
It is recommended for people who like exceptional Hybrids both are meant for anyone who suffers with pain. My pain is half tonite I have smoked both iam very high
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Most definitely I would recommend this to any pot lover.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Keep up the fantastic seed work.
Tags:
  • Here is some pictures of the plants IMG_6267.JPG IMG_6264.JPG IMG_6246.JPG IMG_6252.JPG

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. mephisto
    Thanks mate! Very well done, enjoy the fruits!
      neurotree likes this.
  2. AutoRick
    Looks great man. I can vouche for the Sour Livers. I just harvest a pretty legit pheno myself. Did some LST and pulled 3 3/4 OZs. I was surprised.happy growing man!!!
      neurotree and blue like this.
  3. tripaholic88
    Great review brotha!:slap:
    Your report on the sour livers gets me excited for my sour alien livers:woohoo1:
      neurotree and :-p like this.
  4. blue
    I wanna eat that straight from the branch!!!

:pie:
      neurotree and :-p like this.
  5. Chris Stroupe
    That looks pretty beefy . Sweet plant man.
      neurotree, :-p and Fairlynew like this.
  6. epenguin
    Well done !
  7. Mr.CHeeZe
    Beautiful work with that gear!!!!
    May I ask what is your lighting setup???
  8. gringuito98
    Great work!
      neurotree and Fairlynew like this.
  9. Notaclue
    Looks unreal mate. I bet that top cola will kick you right in the ball sack when it's ready!! It's 10 times bigger than my ball sack too!! Good job.

What lights Was this done under?
      neurotree and Fairlynew like this.
    1. F.N.
      I have an array of lights. I have a TASTY T4-2100 335 watt cree COB. I have three apollo six led grow lights and a Chinese 1200 watt COB pushing around 600 watts and a 400 watt COB again by popular grow. last but not least three 300 watt popular grow frost makers I put them on mostly when in full bloom. I ramp up as I go along I rather use lights to heat my area then a heater. It is a 5X9 tent. I will be trading out in the next two years to all TASTY cob lights. And a 10X10X6.5 foot tent 1680 d I will be getting that very shortly
      F.N., Sep 1, 2017
      Outdooroh, mephisto, Notaclue and 5 others like this.