Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!Dismiss Notice
It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.Dismiss Notice
All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.Dismiss Notice
Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..Dismiss Notice
Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..Dismiss Notice
The Frost Pipe
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Was a gift (purchased from Amazon)
- Retail Price of Product:
- $25 for 1 or $40 for 2
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Was a gift
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Was a gift
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Novelty Pipe, something to have for a group sesh or party. Adds that “COOL” factor, and conversation piece.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- 1-The “Cool” factor during a sesh or party is definitely a positive.
2- The Pipe holding/ water catch tray is effective. It can hold enough water to finish the bowl. Just empty the tray into the sink, outside, or anywhere.
3. Thought it would melt very fast due to lighting the bowl multiple times with multiple bowl packs. The ice is so thick that it takes a while to melt.
4. Titanium screens came with the Frost Pipe are really good and last longer than most screens I have used.
- Negatives About This Product:
- 1- Very deceptive Pipe. You would think it hits smooth (which it is), but man, if you take a deep drag you will be coughing for a while. A little learning curve, but once figured out, so much fun.
2. I did not use the titanium screens in the Frost Pipe. Was worried about getting the smoke wet, so I used my extra bowl attachment (which works perfectly, think it’s a 14mm piece). Used one of the screens in my glass bowl, lasted awhile.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Oh YES, the Frost Pipe will satisfy ones needs. Don’t have a bowl, freeze one and bam, ice bowl. Need something to smoke out of during a group sesh or party....BAM, whip out the Frost Pipe! And the fun will begin.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Any smoker. From the one and done peeps to the everyday tokers.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Oh yes
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Highly recommended!