1. AFN branded gear available! Shirts, Mugs, Mouse/Dab Pads, Keychains, Magnets, Stickers, etc... Stop by the Merchandise Thread to see samples! Custom Work Welcomed! PM Rebel for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GO Canada.............
    Dismiss Notice

The Frost Pipe

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
www.FrostPipe.com
Manufacturer Website:
www.FrostPipe.com
Purchased From:
Was a gift (purchased from Amazon)
Retail Price of Product:
$25 for 1 or $40 for 2
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Was a gift
Did you receive this product for free?:
Was a gift
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Novelty Pipe, something to have for a group sesh or party. Adds that “COOL” factor, and conversation piece.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/current-live-stoner-gossip-dec-jan-feb-2018.62792/page-286
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
1-The “Cool” factor during a sesh or party is definitely a positive.
2- The Pipe holding/ water catch tray is effective. It can hold enough water to finish the bowl. Just empty the tray into the sink, outside, or anywhere.
3. Thought it would melt very fast due to lighting the bowl multiple times with multiple bowl packs. The ice is so thick that it takes a while to melt.
4. Titanium screens came with the Frost Pipe are really good and last longer than most screens I have used.
Negatives About This Product:
1- Very deceptive Pipe. You would think it hits smooth (which it is), but man, if you take a deep drag you will be coughing for a while. A little learning curve, but once figured out, so much fun.
2. I did not use the titanium screens in the Frost Pipe. Was worried about getting the smoke wet, so I used my extra bowl attachment (which works perfectly, think it’s a 14mm piece). Used one of the screens in my glass bowl, lasted awhile.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Oh YES, the Frost Pipe will satisfy ones needs. Don’t have a bowl, freeze one and bam, ice bowl. Need something to smoke out of during a group sesh or party....BAM, whip out the Frost Pipe! And the fun will begin.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Any smoker. From the one and done peeps to the everyday tokers.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Oh yes
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Highly recommended!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Great Job FrostPipe staff! I would never buy this product, just because I am normally not a party or group smoker. But after being gifted this Novelty Pipe, I need to buy more for myself, and for some friends and family members. They need to try this too!

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. VitaMan
    Is it still Bogarting if your lips are stuck to the pipe?
      Mizzo81 and Wawashell like this.
  2. johnp540
    I've always wondered how these things are. Nice to know about the bowl size being a perfect fit. Wonder if they did that on purpose so? Either way good thinking.
    Nice write up.
      Wawashell likes this.
  3. Mizzo81
    That thing looks pretty cool.
      johnp540 and Wawashell like this.
    1. johnp540
      No pun intended, right lol
      johnp540, Dec 16, 2017
      Ah toe and Mizzo81 like this.