The Growers Handbook By: David Robinson

Author Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/tyler_durden88s-growroom-constant-journal-of-overall-grow.68887/
Introduction/Overview:
David Robison AKA the Garden Sage also one of the founders of Green planet nutrients authored this how to guide and reference book to help both beginners and experienced growers alike.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    David Robison wrote this book awhile back and I always wanted to have it bc after watching his material on YouTube I could tell he knew his stuff. This book covers EVERYTHING important with not boring you to death in the details. It is for advanced growers and begineers alike.Everything is easy to understand and find in the book. I reference to it quite often. Yea some of the info is online if you have the time to sort through all the bad advice but why bother when you can have this in your growroom. The diagrams and pictures make things easy to understand. They don't call him the garden sage for nothing
    Company Name:
    David Robinson (The garden sage)
    Product/Service Website:
    https://mygreenplanet.com/product/growers-handbook/
    Top Three Features:
    Diagrams, advanced grow techniques, and reference guide.
    The problem and the promise?:
    This book is a reference guide to help growers learn through his years of exsperience.
    Purchased From?:
    https://mygreenplanet.com/product/growers-handbook/
    Purchase Price:
    25.00 USD
    20190610_231352_compress28.jpg 20190610_231447_compress42.jpg 20190610_231725_compress37.jpg 20190610_231512_compress2.jpg 20190610_231833_compress30.jpg 20190610_231551_compress20.jpg 20190610_231352_compress28.jpg David Robison wrote this book awhile back and I always wanted to have it bc after watching his material on YouTube I could tell he knew his stuff. This book covers EVERYTHING important with not boring you to death in the details. It is for advanced growers and begineers alike.Everything is easy to understand and find in the book. I reference to it quite often. Yea some of the info is online if you have the time to sort through all the bad advice but why bother when you can have this in your growroom. The diagrams and pictures make things easy to understand. They don't call him the garden sage for nothing. His years of exsperience are our gain. This book took my grows to the next level and still continue to. I got sick of reading contradictory advice online that ran me in circles and frustrated the he'll outta me. This 25$ was worth every penny. I highly reccomend it.
  • First Impressions:
    Easy to understand and not overwrote!
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Brought my grow and k owledge to the next level.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Everyone beginners and pros alike.
    User Friendly?:
    Very user friendly
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    Somone not growing cannabis lol.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    None i can find.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    8 months.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Not overwritten and very easy to read and understand. Diagrams and pics help alot.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    I wish it was a hardcover book.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Absolutely
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Absolutely
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    This book should be in every grow. It's like a grow bible.

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Animatey
    Thanks for taking time to review this !

I also have found his videos really helpful. I literally used one this morning when I noticed some strange leaf curling and it helped me out.

I appreciate how even though he reps green planet nutrients, he tells you that genetics, environment and method are all more important than nutrients. That level of honestly really shows he cares about people growing good crops.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      Yea he's a straight shooter. And says things in a way that easy to understand and not over described to where you lose interest. I'm a nobody and he has kept in touch with me on little things and just chatting about unrelated stuff as well. He's very down to earth even after his success in the industry. He's taken my grows to the next level for sure.
      Tyler_Durden88, Jul 7, 2019
      Animatey likes this.
  2. Mikis
    Firstly, well done for actually buying and owning a book! A rare thing these days!!
    Second, great write up! I may need to add this book to my collection ✌✌
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      I'm old school man. I hate going online and looking for answers and info. Three hours later and countless websites to leave with more questions than answers. This book has all the right info and easy to navigate.
      Tyler_Durden88, Jun 15, 2019
      Vicent Van Grow and Mikis like this.
  3. Vicent Van Grow
    I think I will purchase this book for my upcoming holiday as it looks like a great read thanks @Tyler_Durden88 for sharing.
      Tyler_Durden88 likes this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      It's nice to have it as a reference for things that pop up and good for a casual read to improve your knowledge and understanding of certain things as well. I have gotten most all my info of the internet for years and half of it is bad advice i had to find out the hard way. This book has the right info and written very well.
      Tyler_Durden88, Jun 14, 2019
      Vicent Van Grow likes this.