1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

The Shatterizer

Link to Thread:
n/a
Introduction/Overview:
The Shatterizer is a hand-held Dab-Rig
  • Description of Product/Service:
    This is not the first dab pen I've owned but the Shatterizer rises above any I've tried by being on at all times. For instance, in the middle of the night rather than having to turn the unit on & wait for it to heat up, I merely held down the button & inhaled.
    Company Name:
    Shatterizer USA
    Product/Service Website:
    https://shatterizer.com/collections/popular-vaporizers/products/new-shatterizer-black-concentrates-vape-pen
    Top Three Features:
    Instant heating element
    Easy of use
    Ease of cleaning
    Purchased From?:
    https://shatterizer.com/
    Purchase Price:
    $65
    Warranty:
    From the website:

Does my vaporizer come with a warranty?

Every vaporizer brand has a warranty. Warranty period and coverage changes from company to company based on their individual manufacturer’s warranty policy. Most vaporizers come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. In some cases we can handle the entire warranty process for you, but some manufacturer's like DaVinci and Magic Flight request that all warranty claims are processed by them directly. We will always assist customers wherever possible. Please feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions concerning the warranty on your product.
    From the website

"The Shatterizer vape pen is engineered to conduct a truly smooth inhale and exhale, releasing the fullest flavour through the aluminum globe shaped atomizer and mouthpiece. Matte on the outside and smoothly finished on the inside, these new silver or black top-notch accessory options have evolved so that clients can enjoy full flavourful taste of their concentrates, everywhere, anywhere and all the time."
  • First Impressions:
    Wow!
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    I cannot express how awesome this pen is for it's fast-heating 'oven'.

It has changed a process of heating the rig and preparing the dabs from a few minutes to a few seconds. (I know, the woes of those with Cannabis concentrate eh?)

For anyone using concentrate for pain, this pen will be a life saver for them.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Great for someone who needs the immediate relief found with inhalation of cannabis concentrate.

Dabs are great but can be a time-consuming & difficult process for those with dexterity issues. To heat the cup up we normally use a torch of some kind. This can be difficult in many cases to do so safely and quickly.

The shatterizer is always on the ready.
    User Friendly?:
    Very user-friendly. I did have to clean it fairly soon as the medal lid does get gummy fairly quickly but even that was simple. I just used a clean cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean off the resins.
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    It may be difficult for some with severe dexterity issues as the metal cup is small and may be difficult for some to unscrew to add more shatter.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    The Ripper is another dab-pen that I've tried.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    one month
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Fast acting
    On the ready
    Oven heats up well.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Metal cap must be removed to add more concentrate. This could be difficult for some.
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    A caregiver could easily help with this.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    I love my Shatterizer & would recommend this product to people with chronic issues that require fast action.

Share this Item

Teetee, Mizzo81, Haze4dayz and 3 others like this.