Good strain. only one phenotype present. Plesant earty aroma. Fed at 75% strength, yield was 2 1/4oz per plant on average. grown under mars reflector in sunshine mix 4. 10-12 weeks from seed to chop depending on pot size. Large colas, resembling haze formations.
It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....Dismiss Notice
Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?Dismiss Notice
Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Cropking Seeds
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Medical -Anxiety relief, stress relief, insomnia, nerve pain.
Recreational - Good heavy hitter, not oozing with energy.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- quick growing, not as vigorous as early miss.
- Negatives About This Product:
- didn't tolerate any training rougher than lst/tying down.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Rec, Medical.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- yes, repeat customer of Cropking.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- yes, fairly easy to grow.