before and after pics of a stubbornly persistant Zn/Fe defc.... I had been treating it conventionally with foliar and soil inputs... this managed to help the slightly older leaves recover eventually (about 10 days), but the new growth continued to emerge consistently with symptoms... ironically, this plant was growing faster than her sister, so I figure what I was managing to get in there was being sucked right up by slightly older growth right away, leaving the new tissue shorted... I could not get a leg up! Being immobile nute elements does not help with this either,...
AWESOME!! Big improvement by day 3 actually, but I didn't have the camera then,...Even the newest growth is fixed, and it stayed fixed too- ...Effing-A, I'm telling you, this is crazy fast for an immobile nute element defc. fix! @opticfoliar -Dinesh, you are a Wizard, mate--
Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!Dismiss Notice
Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!Dismiss Notice
Congratulation to @Konopch for winning the DinaMight Dinafem Competition! Amazing plant and a great prize for your hard work! Click here to check it out!Dismiss Notice
Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!Dismiss Notice
AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!Dismiss Notice
Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriendsDismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Optic Foliar
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- not purchased, part of test kit
- Retail Price of Product:
- about $27 for 250ml of concentrate
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- *see above
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes, it was part of a test kit sent out by the creator/owner of Optic Foliar
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Transport is the key to the entire line-up, to be used with Watts, Rev, and ATAK-- (this is more optional, as it's a fungicide, not nutritional)...*note that Overgrow is their all-in-one ready to use product containing all the above)...
This is the part of the line-up that allows temporary penetration through the surface cuticle layer, allowing nutes, etc. to get carried directly in,... As such, it can be used with other products as well, like micronutrient supplements, Ca-Mg, most anything that's OK for foliar application- I even used it to speed a natural systemic (SNS209) into the leaves when the vermins started moving in big time on my outdoor ladies! ..how ya like my taste now, bee-yotch!
Talking with Dinesh, the fantastic owner/creator, there is interest in assessing Transports ability to effectively help penetrate the natural repellency of pests' outer coatings of the exoskeleton and defensive materials; this would potentially greatly increase the effectiveness of any pesticide applied, going beyond what a wetting agent alone could do!
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- >>because of it's immediate, efficient delivery, whatever you put into solution with it, the recommended dosage should be halved,... savings racking up already!
>> as easy, fuss-free of application as it gets... no worries about lights/Sun, having to cover the bottoms of leaves as well; no need for wetting agents either!
>> comes as a concentrate, like the rest of the component line-up...
- Negatives About This Product:
- none so far,..
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- -- works like magic for me!
..I use it an any type of plant too,.. orchids, house/garden plants,.. it's food safe rated to boot!
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- It's ease of use, and effectiveness make it great for noob's and Pro's alike!... especially for noob's, or folks unfamiliar with foliar applications; foliar done wrong can be next to useless at the least or a disaster at the worst,..
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- It's in stock here permanently!
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- -- absolutely, all of them in fact,...