before and after pics of a stubbornly persistant Zn/Fe defc.... I had been treating it conventionally with foliar and soil inputs... this managed to help the slightly older leaves recover eventually (about 10 days), but the new growth continued to emerge consistently with symptoms... ironically, this plant was growing faster than her sister, so I figure what I was managing to get in there was being sucked right up by slightly older growth right away, leaving the new tissue shorted... I could not get a leg up! Being immobile nute elements does not help with this either,...
AWESOME!! Big improvement by day 3 actually, but I didn't have the camera then,...Even the newest growth is fixed, and it stayed fixed too- ...Effing-A, I'm telling you, this is crazy fast for an immobile nute element defc. fix! @opticfoliar -Dinesh, you are a Wizard, mate--
The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.Dismiss Notice
The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Optic Foliar
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- not purchased, part of test kit
- Retail Price of Product:
- about $27 for 250ml of concentrate
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- *see above
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes, it was part of a test kit sent out by the creator/owner of Optic Foliar
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Transport is the key to the entire line-up, to be used with Watts, Rev, and ATAK-- (this is more optional, as it's a fungicide, not nutritional)...*note that Overgrow is their all-in-one ready to use product containing all the above)...
This is the part of the line-up that allows temporary penetration through the surface cuticle layer, allowing nutes, etc. to get carried directly in,... As such, it can be used with other products as well, like micronutrient supplements, Ca-Mg, most anything that's OK for foliar application- I even used it to speed a natural systemic (SNS209) into the leaves when the vermins started moving in big time on my outdoor ladies! ..how ya like my taste now, bee-yotch!
Talking with Dinesh, the fantastic owner/creator, there is interest in assessing Transports ability to effectively help penetrate the natural repellency of pests' outer coatings of the exoskeleton and defensive materials; this would potentially greatly increase the effectiveness of any pesticide applied, going beyond what a wetting agent alone could do!
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- >>because of it's immediate, efficient delivery, whatever you put into solution with it, the recommended dosage should be halved,... savings racking up already!
>> as easy, fuss-free of application as it gets... no worries about lights/Sun, having to cover the bottoms of leaves as well; no need for wetting agents either!
>> comes as a concentrate, like the rest of the component line-up...
- Negatives About This Product:
- none so far,..
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- -- works like magic for me!
..I use it an any type of plant too,.. orchids, house/garden plants,.. it's food safe rated to boot!
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- It's ease of use, and effectiveness make it great for noob's and Pro's alike!... especially for noob's, or folks unfamiliar with foliar applications; foliar done wrong can be next to useless at the least or a disaster at the worst,..
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- It's in stock here permanently!
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- -- absolutely, all of them in fact,...