1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrone Special DWC

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Mephisto Genetics
Manufacturer Website:
http://www.mephistogenetics.com
Purchased From:
http://www.mephistogenetics.com
Retail Price of Product:
€34.00 per 3 seed pack (always had 5 seeds in a 3 seed pack when bought through mephisto)
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
€40.60 (with 10% discount code afnmemberdiscount10)
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Growing it, and using it for medical things like sleep, depression, extreme shoulder pain and the likes.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/trying-dwc-again.59445/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Grew itself and turned into a very nice bush. Finished in 60 days in dwc. Yielded over 125g dry. Takes nutrient and newbie abuse well
Negatives About This Product:
I don't think i have any
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes, it sure did. Excellent pain relief and can sleep well.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anyone growing who loves nice chunky, sugary and yummy bud.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Already have, and plan to buy more before they are removed from stock.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
I am already, it is a great newbie DWC strain. forgiving, doesn't get so big as to take up the whole tent top to bottom, and is just an overall awesome bush.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
PLEASE, if you're going to remove tyrone special. Give me enough time to buy a big pack of them!
  • This is a great strain, and i have grown it a few times. This strean is classic mephisto all the way. Sugar trim is amazing, and the yield is great. I can not believe how well this thing took nutrient problems in stride. At the end there was some leaf problems but they were all from my own newbie (to dwc) mistakes.
    I could go on and on, but i think everything should speak for itself. It is a great plant, don't miss out because once its gone... its gone.
    jarred on desk 3 resize.jpg sitting on floor 1 resize.jpg sitting on floor 2 resize.jpg rootball at harvest.jpg in tent las day side view resize.jpg in tent last day 1 resize.jpg finger hash.jpg

Recent User Reviews

1. Micron Creek
    5/5,
    "Well Done!"
    A DWC Success.
    stedimed, Mizzo81, mikballa and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. SMOOTHseven
    i"ve got 50 waiting in a pack!!!!!
  2. comet79
    That plant yielded over 4.5 oz's?! If so, great job! can't actually see any colas on it. Did you prefer dwc over soil?
  3. Waira
    :headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper:-- great nuggies Miss U', and a nice little boosh! :d5: ... thank you for doing this review as well,...:thumbsup:
      NugNoob and MissUniverse like this.
  4. imlovennuggets
    Great job! Nice looking buds and a nice harvest weigh too!
      NugNoob, Waira and MissUniverse like this.
  5. NugNoob
    Excellent, nice job!
      Waira and MissUniverse like this.
  6. GRODOR
    Excellent review! Just got the illuminautos in but this thread definitely has me wanting to send another order. Awesome pics and commentary.
    :d5::pass:
      NugNoob, Waira and MissUniverse like this.