This is a great strain, and i have grown it a few times. This strean is classic mephisto all the way. Sugar trim is amazing, and the yield is great. I can not believe how well this thing took nutrient problems in stride. At the end there was some leaf problems but they were all from my own newbie (to dwc) mistakes.
I could go on and on, but i think everything should speak for itself. It is a great plant, don't miss out because once its gone... its gone.
Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!Dismiss Notice
Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!Dismiss Notice
Congratulation to @Konopch for winning the DinaMight Dinafem Competition! Amazing plant and a great prize for your hard work! Click here to check it out!Dismiss Notice
Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!Dismiss Notice
AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!Dismiss Notice
Tyrone Special DWC
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Mephisto Genetics
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- €34.00 per 3 seed pack (always had 5 seeds in a 3 seed pack when bought through mephisto)
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- €40.60 (with 10% discount code afnmemberdiscount10)
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Growing it, and using it for medical things like sleep, depression, extreme shoulder pain and the likes.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Grew itself and turned into a very nice bush. Finished in 60 days in dwc. Yielded over 125g dry. Takes nutrient and newbie abuse well
- Negatives About This Product:
- I don't think i have any
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes, it sure did. Excellent pain relief and can sleep well.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Anyone growing who loves nice chunky, sugary and yummy bud.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Already have, and plan to buy more before they are removed from stock.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- I am already, it is a great newbie DWC strain. forgiving, doesn't get so big as to take up the whole tent top to bottom, and is just an overall awesome bush.