1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrone Special DWC

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Mephisto Genetics
Manufacturer Website:
http://www.mephistogenetics.com
Purchased From:
http://www.mephistogenetics.com
Retail Price of Product:
€34.00 per 3 seed pack (always had 5 seeds in a 3 seed pack when bought through mephisto)
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
€40.60 (with 10% discount code afnmemberdiscount10)
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Growing it, and using it for medical things like sleep, depression, extreme shoulder pain and the likes.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/trying-dwc-again.59445/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Grew itself and turned into a very nice bush. Finished in 60 days in dwc. Yielded over 125g dry. Takes nutrient and newbie abuse well
Negatives About This Product:
I don't think i have any
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes, it sure did. Excellent pain relief and can sleep well.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anyone growing who loves nice chunky, sugary and yummy bud.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Already have, and plan to buy more before they are removed from stock.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
I am already, it is a great newbie DWC strain. forgiving, doesn't get so big as to take up the whole tent top to bottom, and is just an overall awesome bush.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
PLEASE, if you're going to remove tyrone special. Give me enough time to buy a big pack of them!
  • This is a great strain, and i have grown it a few times. This strean is classic mephisto all the way. Sugar trim is amazing, and the yield is great. I can not believe how well this thing took nutrient problems in stride. At the end there was some leaf problems but they were all from my own newbie (to dwc) mistakes.
    I could go on and on, but i think everything should speak for itself. It is a great plant, don't miss out because once its gone... its gone.
    jarred on desk 3 resize.jpg sitting on floor 1 resize.jpg sitting on floor 2 resize.jpg rootball at harvest.jpg in tent las day side view resize.jpg in tent last day 1 resize.jpg finger hash.jpg

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. Micron Creek
    5/5,
    "Well Done!"
    A DWC Success.
    stedimed, Mizzo81, mikballa and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. SMOOTHseven
    i"ve got 50 waiting in a pack!!!!!
      MissUniverse likes this.
    1. MissUniverse
      Wish I did. I'm hoping to be able to grow again at Christmas time, if I do I am running miss tyrone again. She is such a good medication. My friend who suffers from epilepsy has had no seizures since starting vaping 1 gram a day. They can slowly vape over the day and they can choose to be either high as a kite or sober as can be.
      MissUniverse, Aug 30, 2017
      SMOOTHseven likes this.
    2. SMOOTHseven
      i also have epilepsy and smoke throughout the day. its been almost 2 YEARS. since my last...god bless you and yours
      SMOOTHseven, Aug 31, 2017
      MissUniverse likes this.
  2. comet79
    That plant yielded over 4.5 oz's?! If so, great job! can't actually see any colas on it. Did you prefer dwc over soil?
      MissUniverse likes this.
    1. MissUniverse
      All said and done, yes because I took buds early I didn't weigh them. I needed to experiment of course.
  3. Waira
    :headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper:-- great nuggies Miss U', and a nice little boosh! :d5: ... thank you for doing this review as well,...:thumbsup:
      NugNoob and MissUniverse like this.
    1. MissUniverse
      Thank you. It was a good grow. A month later I'm missing her, she was beautiful.
  4. imlovennuggets
    Great job! Nice looking buds and a nice harvest weigh too!
    1. MissUniverse
      Thanks, it was a great harvest. After the cure, the nugs literally make a thud sound when dropped on to my desk.
      imlovennuggets likes this.
  5. NugNoob
    Excellent, nice job!
      Waira and MissUniverse like this.
    1. MissUniverse
      Thank you. I hope it was a fun read for you. I know it was fun to me... And its bragging rights for sure. :p
      NugNoob likes this.
  6. GRODOR
    Excellent review! Just got the illuminautos in but this thread definitely has me wanting to send another order. Awesome pics and commentary.
    :d5::pass:
    1. MissUniverse
      Thank you, it waa a fun review to write. Did you end up getting more?
      NugNoob likes this.