1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  • Description of Product/Service:
    DETAILS
    Specification:UFO-320
    UPC:600740987755
    Par Value: 3255.6umol
    Lumen: 52053 Lm±5%@AC120V 54671 Lm±5%@AC240V
    Power draw: 725W ±5%@AC120V 710W ±5%@AC240V
    Input Voltage: AC85-265V
    Ampere:6.015A/120V 3.02A/240V
    Flower Coverage: 4ft*4.5ft
    Veg Coverage: 6.5ft*7ft
    Spectrum 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
    Light Dimension: 635*570*80MM
    Package Dimension: 730*650*150MM
    Net Weight: 14.37KG
    Gross Weight: 16.76KG
    DB: 54dB
    Frequency: 50-60HZ
    Company Name:
    Unit Farm
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.unitfarm.com/
    Top Three Features:
    1. How solid this unit is built.
    2. High Output
    3. Three light switches for various stages of growth.
    The problem and the promise?:
    Unit Farm wants to be the innovator in LED grow light production. These lights are meant to be used to create a better end product from my plants.
    Purchased From?:
    Comped
    Purchase Price:
    $1400
    Discount Code Used?:
    N/A but I am sure if you look in their thread they may have some kind of discount.
    Warranty:
    Unit Farm WARRANTY INFORMATION 
90 Day Full Warranty | 3 Year Limited What Is Covered

Unit Farm products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, Unit Farm will either repair or replace any covered, defective product. Within the first 90 days, Unit farm will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to Unit farm for the remainder of the warranty period. Unit Farm will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $80.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $80.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
    I received this Unit about 11 Months ago. I have used it on Vegetable starts, AND Cannabis, full cycle. I find it does really well in veg, and in bloom, I need to dial my light distance in, because I am getting scorching on my plants in late bloom. Over all it grew me some really nice resin coated buds.
  • First Impressions:
    Really solid, when put in my hands, weighs about 30ish pounds, you will need more heavy duty hangers for this light. The coverage was more than I could handle at first, but then I got a bigger tent (5x5). The light was incredibly light. The white light is really apparent if you have never used them before.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    This light provided outstanding growth in both Vegetative growth, and in Bloom. It penetrates the canopy with ease.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Anyone who is an LED enthusiast This is a big light, but I imagine the smaller ones are quite effective also.
    User Friendly?:
    This is a very user friendly device. The switches are easy to understand. The cord is long, and the holes fits almost any assembly. You will need heavy duty hangers.
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    Outdoor growers, Indoor grower's who prefer HPS & MH lighting.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    Many comparable products, California Lightworks SS 880 would be a good comparison I think.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    For 11 months now.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Outstanding veg growth. Extreme branching, even growth all around. In a tall tent, this would provide ample coverage. Bloom was good.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Good bloom effects, except for the burn on the top leaves of my plants. All other aspects of this light is great, but the one issue is a BIG issue.
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    I lifted the light, and that helped, in the end, I was able to have "green" all over with no scorch, but that was after some defoilation.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    I would purchase a smaller one, until I can figure out my issues.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    I would recommend this light to someone who has a lot of room to work with it and find the sweet spots.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    I really wanted this light to be the best, but it fell short by a smidgen. It is recommendable, because I am sure the issues were at least partly my fault. This is a great, and well built light.

Share this Item

BillyBobBuds, Clix, namvet25 and 2 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Auto melt
    Im noob in led lights, but isnt that par value too good too be true?
  2. AutoLowRyder
    54 decibells is quite high, a washing mac on spin is 58db's !!
      Mizzo81 likes this.
    1. Eekman
      It has some noise, surely, but i never noticed, cuz it was in the other room.
      Eekman, Mar 25, 2019
      Mizzo81 likes this.
    2. Auto melt
      5 inch extration makes about the same noise.
      Auto melt, Mar 26, 2019