1. Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know in the Bomb Seed section..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Veanic Mini Digital Hygrometer

Author Rating:
4/5,
Average User Rating:
3/5,
Link to Thread:
Veanic 4-Pack Mini Digital Electronic Temperature Humidity Meters Gauge Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer LCD Display for Humidors Car Greenhouse Indicator Room - Celsius ℃ Display https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DHRRZHF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_W9SOCbG0N4X6N
Introduction/Overview:
Thought I'd help out anyone looking for cheap hygrometers that work. I throw one in a 1 liter jar for curing. Tested multiple brands, and this one seems to have the smallest margin of error. Not perfect, but good enough within a % or two either way. Got my stash near 62%, then throw in boveda pack to hold them steady long term.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Mini Digital Electronic Temperature Humidity Meters
    Company Name:
    Veanic
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DHRRZHF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_W9SOCbG0N4X6N
    Top Three Features:
    CHEAP
    Small
    Accurate (+-1-2%)
    The problem and the promise?:
    Keep track of humidity and temp in your mason jars. Small emough to fit with your stash!
    Purchased From?:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DHRRZHF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_W9SOCbG0N4X6N
    Purchase Price:
    Warranty:
    None. Cheap china meters. Buy more if they stop working...
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Perfect cure temp/humidity
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Can't change between Celsius and Fahrenheit
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • Medium Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Buy these cheap meters

Share this Item

Mr.Prospector and blue like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Autotron
    1/5,
    "Off by 10%"
    These consistently were off by 7-10% when compared to high quality hygrometers. Total garbage and useless.
  2. DB86
    5/5,
    "Cheap mini hygrometers that work!"
    Hi all, ive been searching for cheap hygrometers that fit in my 1l mason jars for curing. These seem to do the trick, and have a better accuracy than the other China brands available atm. Hope this helps!
    cloudsosmoke, Mizzo81 and blue like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. The Iconoclast
    I bought one then I bought another 4, exactly for the reason you state, they can go in with the stash. atm I have them at strategic points throughout the house. They're only a few bucks on feeBay.
  2. Mizzo81
    Yup I use them just picked up another 4 and probably grab a couple more