1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Zambeza Seeds Jack The Ripper

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Zambeza Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
www.zambezaseeds.com
Purchased From:
Cannazine test product
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes. These were test seeds and there was no purchase cost or shipping fee, just clarifying..
Your Intended Use of This Product:
As a daytime Sativa medicine or recreational product. Use for extracts and edibles
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/zambeza-seeds-monster-test-thread.57359/page-60#post-1471899
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
This strain was easy to grow and was very tolerant of nutrient strength increases .. The growth was on par for my style of growing and i have seen others grow monsters..
Negatives About This Product:
My experience with this strain is that.. In the beginning one plant did have a growth anomaly. This plant quickly outgrew it and finished a healthy and abundant plant.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes,absolutely !!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anybody looking for a strong Sativa High!!
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes, absolutely
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes. This strain comes highly recommended. Once you grow this strain out, it will be on your favorites list.. Jack Herer Genetics, says it all!!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
@zambezaseeds ,Thank You for providing the test gear, JTR and Power Plant were a pleasure to grow and did not cause me any grief.. Your team Nailed this one!!!
Maria Sanchez likes this.

Recent User Reviews

1. epenguin
    5/5,
    "Top stuff"
    Pros - It does what it says on the tin
    Cons - None I can see
    This is a prime example of a good grower who can take some good genetics and knock it out of the ball park. Well done the breeder, well done the grower. This is what can be achieved guys. Read and learn.....it is what I did, eP.
    Clix, Mizzo81 and budelee like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Roger Dee
  2. Micron Creek
    Excellent. Looks really dense.
    Jack the Ripper is a photo from TGA. Either they liked the name or it is a JTR automatic.
      budelee likes this.
    1. budelee
      Thank You. I grew JTR and Power Plant, both were easy to grow with impressive results, I will be trying more of the Zambeza gear!!
      budelee, Jun 23, 2017
  3. zambezaseeds
    Nice grow report! :) Looking good!
      budelee likes this.
    1. budelee
      Many Thanks for the opportunity to test your gear. JTR and PP were easy to grow and potent. Both my test strains are on the sati side, i cant wait to try some of your indica heavy strains!!!
      budelee, Jun 21, 2017
  4. johnp540
    Can't go wrong with Jack. Beautiful plants my friend. I particularly like Sativa's, does this strain give you anxiety?
      budelee likes this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. johnp540
      I've had some strong sativa, I know what you mean though. I can tolerate some but some make my existing anxiety worse lol I've also had soaring highs with no anxiety whatsoever. Don't get me wrong when it's time to go to bed I love a good indica.
      johnp540, Jun 17, 2017
      budelee likes this.
    3. rottenhawg
      As a writer and a musician I find that the Sativas bring a creative energy that the Indicas lack. Don't get wrong, I enjoy both but Sativas will always be my favorite. I am starting some Wild Thai Ryder for my next variety.
      rottenhawg, Jun 19, 2017
      johnp540 and budelee like this.
    4. budelee
      Rottenhawg A Thai strain is on my to do list, for some old school Thai Stick!!!
      budelee, Jun 21, 2017
  5. Mizzo81
    Very nice write up and great job growing. I love me some Jack Herer
    1. budelee
      Thank you.. This has a very nice Sativa high!!
      budelee, Jun 15, 2017
      Maria Sanchez likes this.