1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Thanks to hairyman..Mizzo81...HushHush..& Seymourbud for Reporting the Bud selling spam...Cheers..we got him... #memberpower
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    Zen Seeds
    Product/Service Website:
    http://zenseeds.dk/shop/og-kush-automatic-752p.html
    Purchased From?:
    Provided as testers
    Purchase Price:
    Unsure. They do not ship to the US
    An amazing plant that stacks on frost and dense buds. Largest auto I've grown to date and it was only in a 3 gal pot! You will not be disappointed by any strain from the Zen line! I highly recommend giving them a run! I am now a huge fan, and volunteer pitch man! Great work @Zenseeds!
  • Positives/Benefits:
    I was completely taken back by the quality of Zen Seeds genetics. I was not familiar with them prior to this test. They are a Dutch breeding company that uses top notch stock to breed with. The OG Kush I grew out was almost 4ft tall from the pot! Covered in resinous buds. And it took a beating! With it being so tall, it almost out grew my space so it had to be supercropped several times. More than 3 or 4 times. She didnt blink or slow up. The buds were the most dense nugs Ive grown on an auto. They were literally rocks. Even after the drying period. The terp profile was more lemon leaning than og. Reminded me of a mixture of lemons and pepper/cajon seasoning.
    The bud to leaf ratio was excellent as well. I HATE trimming and I dont remember cursing to much while trimming this gal, so thats a good thing! Hahaa. I gained a ton of respect for Zen seeds after mine own experience and getting the chance to watch others grow their gear as well. I cant wait to get my hands on a few other strains! This strain was a pleasure and a breeze to grow! Final yeild was just under 3 oz!
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    No US distribution
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes, yes, and YES! I'd love to have a way to purchase from the US
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes. I already have many times!
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Definitely

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Ribbzzy
    Nice review. But I just gotta pick you up on the Dutch bit. Zenseeds are from right here in Denmark.
    Top guys
      Maria Sanchez likes this.
  2. Tycho
    Beauty. Nice job!
      Maria Sanchez and Prophetiko like this.
  3. Dabber
    Nice grow
      Maria Sanchez and Prophetiko like this.