Unsure. They do not ship to the US
Did you receive this product for free?:
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
Rate the Ease of Use:
Rate the Value for the Money:
Positives About This Product:
I was completely taken back by the quality of Zen Seeds genetics. I was not familiar with them prior to this test. They are a Dutch breeding company that uses top notch stock to breed with. The OG Kush I grew out was almost 4ft tall from the pot! Covered in resinous buds. And it took a beating! With it being so tall, it almost out grew my space so it had to be supercropped several times. More than 3 or 4 times. She didnt blink or slow up. The buds were the most dense nugs Ive grown on an auto. They were literally rocks. Even after the drying period. The terp profile was more lemon leaning than og. Reminded me of a mixture of lemons and pepper/cajon seasoning.
The bud to leaf ratio was excellent as well. I HATE trimming and I dont remember cursing to much while trimming this gal, so thats a good thing! Hahaa. I gained a ton of respect for Zen seeds after mine own experience and getting the chance to watch others grow their gear as well. I cant wait to get my hands on a few other strains! This strain was a pleasure and a breeze to grow! Final yeild was just under 3 oz!
Negatives About This Product:
No US distribution
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Both the novice and the expert grower. Great for hash material as well.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes, yes, and YES! I'd love to have a way to purchase from the US
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes. I already have many times!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you for this opportunity! I really enjoyed it. It is obvious that Zen Seeds cares about the quality of their product. Starting with strong, verifiable genetics is the ideal foundation, and you've done that, and more. I love the fact that you offer regular autoflowers as well as feminized autos! Lets get your product. state-side!
  • An amazing plant that stacks on frost and dense buds. Largest auto I've grown to date and it was only in a 3 gal pot! You will not be disappointed by any strain from the Zen line! I highly recommend giving them a run! I am now a huge fan, and volunteer pitch man! Great work @Zenseeds!

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Ribbzzy
    Nice review. But I just gotta pick you up on the Dutch bit. Zenseeds are from right here in Denmark.
    Top guys
      Maria Sanchez likes this.
  2. Tycho
    Beauty. Nice job!
      Maria Sanchez and Prophetiko like this.
  3. Dabber
    Nice grow
      Maria Sanchez and Prophetiko like this.