1st autopot grow,megacrop nutes,FF coco loco

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Got a ???? When it's time for a rez change do you also empty the autopot tray I would think so since it getting a fresh supply of nutes and it's a way to see if the aquavalve still working like it's suppose to???
I’ve never cleaned out my trays mid grow. Only time I mess with the trays is if the autovalve becomes blocked, but usually a 60ml syringe full of fluid blown through the line will unblock it.

Kodak45

Auto Warrior
Oct 16, 2017
Currently Smoking
Kush
So this is 1st rez change 3 gallons nutes are as follows: cal-mag -5ml, rhizo blast -5ml, hygrozyme-15ml, terpinator-25ml, MC-6grams PPM-515. PH-6.35 i said i wasn't going to lst or anything BUUUTTTT!!! I've been ponytailing for a week and undergrowth is starting to catch up with the rest but this is a small bush I'm just waiting on the stretch LIGHT-300W bloomspect thinking about adding my cheap 600w led to the mix any thoughts???

Attachments

Kodak45

Auto Warrior
Oct 16, 2017
Currently Smoking
Kush
So 2nd rez change stepped up nutes a lil 3gallon nutes are as follow- cal-mag-7ml, rhizo blast-6ml, hygrozyme-15ml, terpinator-40ml, M.C-9g's PPM-575 PH-6.47 i said i wasn't going to lst or anything but I couldn't help myself she's short and bushy so I did some defoiliation and some lst on some side branches wit the LST plant trainer she's 13 inches I'm hoping for the stretch to be continued....20180905_232223.jpg

Attachments

Kodak45

Auto Warrior
Oct 16, 2017
Currently Smoking
Kush
Still bushy been doing some defoiliation and some lst** rez change as follows 4gal cal-mag 8ml,rhizo 8ml,hygrozyme 20ml,terpinator 50ml,M.C-12g's. Ppm came out at 984 brought it down to 732 i left it there to see how she responds PH-6.58 for some reason it don't matter the nutes I gotta use a good bit of ph up it always end up being in the low 5's so getting it up to the desired range takes around 3-4mls of ph up sometime more but she's steady trucking forward just started to flower so I'm excited

Attachments

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Still bushy been doing some defoiliation and some lst** rez change as follows 4gal cal-mag 8ml,rhizo 8ml,hygrozyme 20ml,terpinator 50ml,M.C-12g's. Ppm came out at 984 brought it down to 732 i left it there to see how she responds PH-6.58 for some reason it don't matter the nutes I gotta use a good bit of ph up it always end up being in the low 5's so getting it up to the desired range takes around 3-4mls of ph up sometime more but she's steady trucking forward just started to flower so I'm excited
You are correct, they be some bushy girls. :smoking:

Kodak45

Auto Warrior
Oct 16, 2017
Currently Smoking
Kush
FLOWER TIME°°°Rez change 4gal cal-mag 10ml, rhizo blast-10ml, terpinator-50ml, hydroguard-8ml, MC-12g's last rez change had some nute burn as a result of stepping up ppms this time dropped them back down to 580ppm Ph-6.51 and she's drinking good New growth shows no sign of any deficiencies

Attachments