1ST GROW DAY 56 ZKITTLEZ OG- BARNEYS

Sheriffatman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever’s on the street!
Hello peoples
Another week has past with my grow, “ meh” is how I would describe this week in the tent. Not too much has changed from last week , she continues to develop white hairs, very busy plant, getting some light orange hairs appearing now so heading in the right direaction she just seems very slow. Now I’ve said a few times that I won’t defol, but she was getting way out of control and the canopy was more like an umbrella, I don’t think much light or air was getting to her so over a 2 day period i thinned her out as much as I was comfortable with, which turned out to be quite a moderate defol, hard to say if she appreciated it or not because she always been a slow mover and continues slowly, now I think she looks a bit tatty, and beat up. I’ve also had a couple of other issues with her but that will be a separate post later.
ive had to really lower my feeds to keep the numbers down. Ec in is 1.1/ 1.2 run off is around 1.3, I believe that to be not to bad for now, but I need to get on top of this feeding because I don’t think I’m doing my plant any favours, personally I think she on her way out slowly, we shall see, so all in all not a great week and feel I have too much plant for my little knowledge, anyway here’s a few weekly snapshots of her.
stay cool peoples
The Sheriff
6555BDF2-BBD5-458D-B82C-DC8BF085E5BC.jpeg

158823AF-7993-493F-AAEE-BE347DAE9E88.jpeg
4F82E239-7556-48E9-8E0C-85BE4727BE5E.jpeg

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
The plant is doing fine. The problem is with your expectations.

Reactions: EP3

Sheriffatman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever’s on the street!
The plant is doing fine. The problem is with your expectations.

I’m not really expecting anything never have done from day one, I don’t feel that lucky . Will post tomorrow of the issues I’m having, . Thanks for reassurance............ I think.

EP3

Learning more every day, starting to understand
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dutch Passion Auto Euforia
I think she looks good. She will fatten up.

:cheers:
EP3