1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice

1st Harvest real soon, need some advice

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by seb56, Nov 10, 2017.

1. seb56

seb56 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    have none, hard to buy when ur 61 everyone thinks ur the man
    I am getting ready for my 1st Harvest this weekend. I have a small bathroom we really don't use. Is there a preferred Humidity Percent to dry your crop. Should I stick a Humidifier in the room so I don't dry to fast, or would I risk mold. Should the room be kept dark. Also I know you don't want your stems to Crack in two, just a little Crack but not all the way. When I go to cure my buds, what humidity should I try to keep in my jars. I have the small meters to stick in the jars. I know if it starts to get to high, I should burp the jars.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags:
    bushmasterar15 likes this.
  2. Prophetiko

Prophetiko Making Medicine Staff Member Global Moderator

Uncle Seamus and bushmasterar15 like this.
  3. Druid

Druid Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

4. seb56

seb56 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    have none, hard to buy when ur 61 everyone thinks ur the man
    I can't really do that since I have another plant still going in my tent. It's about 4 weeks behind this one.

5. Druid

Druid Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Yeah but the tent you grow in is inside a room, no? Maybe closet grow?

6. islandgrower

islandgrower "Fumus enim viriditas" CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

70% humidity 70 degrees 7 days +/- for drying

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk