1st Outdoor Container Grow (Six Shooter by FastBuds)

NickDanger3rdEye

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Dream
Was thinking of taking a break during the summer. Will try a couple beginning in Sept./Oct. Way too hot here in the valley during the middle of summer. However..... might try a grow just to see what happens. Maybe put a plant in partial shade to keep it out of hot midday sun.

Havok

This isn't where I parked my car...
Reaction score
Was thinking of taking a break during the summer. Will try a couple beginning in Sept./Oct. Way too hot here in the valley during the middle of summer. However..... might try a grow just to see what happens. Maybe put a plant in partial shade to keep it out of hot midday sun.
I am up in the air as well. I have 3 finishing up in the next few weeks. I might plant 4 more autos just to test how they will do in the heat. Ive also thought about starting some photos indoors in august and moving outside once the August heat wave passes. I am in the valley as well

MasonJarOG

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Organic Cannabis
What helps is to put some barley straw on top of your soil to protect it and retain moisture. my two cents from growing in hot areas of socal.

NickDanger3rdEye

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Dream
Today is day 42, beginning of week 6. Looking good so far. I am aeratng some conditioned tap water with blackstrap molasses and Recharge as it will probably need it in the next day or two. Next week she will get fed another compost tea. We hit 101º yesterday. Performed a little more LST. Probably the last I will do on this one as there isn’t much left train. Watering about every 5 to 6 days at this point. She is a dink as far as size goes. Started showing some frost about 3 or 4 days ago. Upper buds starting to thicken up a little bit.

6S Day 42 1.jpeg

6S Day 42 2.jpeg

6S Day 42 3.jpeg

Last edited: