• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

2016 BOM/POM Winners Head to Head Throwdown.....

A-Train

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
:vibe::frog::vibe::frog::vibe::frog::vibe:

What's up AFN.... I'm pleased to announce we will bring back the end of the year
head to head battle royal between all of the winners you as a community have chosen in 2016. :d5:
Once the winners for November and December have been chosen this poll will be
completed and open for the community to decide who will be the
King or queen of cannabis on the Autoflower Network for 2016.:headbang:

It's all still in the works so no early announcement but I can say whoever wins this shootout
will be rewarded handsomely. We're talking an awesome Shiney new badge to show the true champion of AFN for 2016. Seeds from all of your favorite autoflower breeders. Tons of rep slaps from globals and the community. And we'll see what else may have fallen out of Santa's sleigh :drool:
Like a sweet Amare Technologies
Solar Spec 150
:headbang::bow::headbang::bow::headbang::bow::headbang::bow::headbang::bow::headbang::bow:

That's right if your growing the finest plants on AFN you might as well be doing it under some of the finest lights available

2016-11-27-17-56-38-813083187.jpg

I have noticed some of the winners have not been around for a while. I will tag all winners here in this thread. The winner must check in with me BEFORE THE COMP BEGINS or that plant will be excluded from the comp. Can't give a bunch of cool free gear away to someone who's not here now can we.

Stick around and watch this space. More updates coming soon.

:woody::frog::woody::frog::woody:

Last edited:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...weve got to That time of the year already...Bud of the Year..the Ultimate accolade..
Have You grown the Best Bud on AFN in 2016...? Wow..:worship: