1. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Growtogrow, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Growtogrow

Growtogrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

I know. So much rain.
    I use to live in Texas Austin and Lockhart area. McKinney falls state park out side Austin. I know when it dose rain it can rain like hell in Texas.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Growtogrow

So I broke down and got some organic tea and foliar sprays.

I got a 6 pound bag of Boogie Brew Heavy Harvest. To use as a tea and a foliar spray. To start conditioning my soil.
    I'm realy excited about using this product. I've read so much about it and seen YouTube videos about it. I think it's going to really help me out with my organic growing and the direction I'm trying to direct myself towards 100% organic outside.

I also was turned on to a product called Optic foliar spray. I order the Optic foliar ATAK concentrate.
    Robbie714 turned me on to this product. So after reading about it and watching some vids on it. I thought it mite be something that I can use in my continuing Endeavors to become more organic. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  3. Growtogrow

I can't believe I'm looking at more rain in my forecastToday's sunny and 63° right now supposed to be until noon. The the 6 day forecast has 1-day of sun and the rest is rain. The 12 day forecast shows 3 days total of maybe sun and all the rest are rain with 1 day with the temperature down in the low 60s upper 50s... really ...What TF kind of cruel trick is Mother Nature playing on us?? damn just can't catch a break this year.
    My crop is half the size it would be if we had decent temperatures and sun. UghThink

4. Jc420bigbud

Jc420bigbud O.G. Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Pineapple Express
    It's been totally crappy I'm hoping it straightens out soon. My autoflowers are taking it worse than my photo plants for sure.

5. Jraven

Jraven going where the wind don't blow so strange

Currently Smoking:
    Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble
    Sucks about the weather, man. Hoping for some sun coming your way soon:cools:

6. Jc420bigbud

Jc420bigbud O.G. Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Pineapple Express
    Need some ducks foot to grow in all this rain!

7. Growtogrow

I know I know I keep saying I'm starting the light depth...
    I just want these plants to be bigger before I start tarping.
    Without the sun and warmer temps... just everything is growing so slow.
    It just got to 60°a few minutes ago. It's almost night fall. Forecast the next 3 day's rain n thunderstorm
    The food farmer around here are in a jam for real. Crops in late and the sun comes out and drys the soil so hard that the seeds can not get throu

Bad year for all of us

Pics are today in between hard rains while it was just sprinkling[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. the green bandit

the green bandit Outdoor gardening enthusiast Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fantasmo Express
    Plants are looking good for such shitty weather mate :thumbsup:. Not to rub it in or anything but it's 25c days and nothing but sunshine in the great southern land(not bad for winter):haha:.....hoping you can catch a break and get a good bit of sun and warmth before flowering bud!! :cheers:

9. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

GTG, mate the girls are looking great, i was looking back a few pages and saw your night tarp you have much like my set up for the girls. I am trying some dinafem seeds for grow 3, i see you have some. Its very dry here, but that's about this time of year, without much rain, but May was something here, seems you had a bad May also.

10. AltheGardener

AltheGardener Welcome to the CannaZone

This weather is just wrong on so many levels. It hailed this afternoon, and hasn't really stopped raining all day. I actually fired up the woodstove this afternoon just to get dry and warm. Nothing going right in the gardening this year. You're right, half the fields around here haven't even been planted yet. I was thinking it's a three-hay type summer but even if they cut it they're never going to get it dry. I'm seriously worried about powdery mildew at this point. eeeeeeesh

trailanimal, faded187 and Growtogrow like this.