2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Growtogrow, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Growtogrow

Growtogrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

Took care of most of the super silver haze ..
    They're still quite a bit left on the plant for the second stage clipping. I may get half again what I got right now.
    It's a blowout so far everything's quality bud... 537 G so far of quality AAA out of this world bud. This strain is some of the best I've grown. I love this strain. It's the biggest plant of this strain that I've grown. Been growing this strain since 2015. This plants is going to be pretty close to a 2 lb er. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Robbie714

Robbie714 Qualified Live Stoner

Hey Gtg how you been Bro! I got your pm I just didn’t get a chance to read it yet, but after this I will read it I just been super busy popping beans and working on a few other things.

Anyway you’re garden looks Great Bro I hope you reach your goal which I’m sure you will, you might Smash it

Everything came out real Nice, plus the smaller cage has 4 giant plants growing that’s what I like to see, because I know you do most of the work by yourself some time you’ll get a helping hand but mostly that’s all you doing that, Big Props Gtg! I see you’re filling up your water bins you have a nice system for that, I see your little workout machine next to the rain barrels what do you flip upside down for a half hour every day before gardening

Man I think this may be one of your best years since I started talking to you years ago you were over due because of last year, but it looks like you made up for most of that! Awesome Job, the Dragons blood looks Nice! Plus you still have the one out in the cage because you have a few indoor plants too right Gtg! I just wanted to stop bye and see how everything looked I knew it was going to be off the fukin chain

Check this girl out I never seen anything done like this before not to this extent anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dankstyle J, faded187 and Growtogrow like this.
  3. Growtogrow

Hey Robby thanks man I appreciate it brother.

Yeah this year was one of the better years I've had in the last couple anyways. 2017 was a good year 16 plants 23 pounds.
    But all of this year's flower is all top-notch flower everything I'm calculating is what you find on a dispensary shelf.
    So growing AAA bud has been the better of all years. I have hardly any loss to the ground this year at all. So far only one garbage bag from all the plants and it's not even full yet... still got ways to go. And that's including throwing a whole plant away.. that green gelato.
    All's good in the hood right now. My little freezers is over half full of quality smoke. I may have to go and acquire another freezer. LOL.. I need one anyways. Been thinking about getting one of those up right 28 cubic foot side by side freezers. Should be able to get a deer and a cow and some fish in one of those.

4. Robbie714

Robbie714 Qualified Live Stoner

That’s Great to hear i’d rather have quality over quantity any day! Plus you grew some new strains that are higher in THC the Dragons blood and Mango hp should be a Nice smoke! really everything you ran was Nice like always. I like the Blues I see you air sealed them that freezer will be full before you even know it maybe you could get one of them little side-by-side’s on craigslist a lot of people give them freezers away they leave them by the curbside and you just pick it up. Can’t wait to see how everything else came out you just lost the Green Gelato. I know you’re busy harvesting and trimming Good luck with everything Gtg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Growtogrow

Thanks again Robbie...

Taking a break from trimming today and let them maybe mature more.
    So going to put 2 yard plants in the big cage in the ground today
    All of the crop 2 have started the flower cycle.
    I may trim some on the citrus super haze. It's got some more buds ready.

6. Growtogrow

The big cage sure does look different these days.

pic 3 super silver haze
    4 mango hp
    5 citrus super haze
    6 super silver haze 2[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

What a great haul you have there GTG, Great you have night cam for your girls Bro, i want to install something like that for the guerillla grow, not sure i can though haha in the hills, but make fake cameras to keep any thieves away, only a small % they would find it though.

8. Growtogrow

Thanks smokey got more to go on the first crop. And still bagging and tagging the first of it. The mango and silver haze are harvesting 3 time's wooo Hoooo

200.00 on Amazon for the 8 camera system with night vision and infrared lights.

But you would need a wireless system with Wi-Fi and the internet with in range of it. Or a video transmitter and receiver to send video to the net. Something like that. But it's possible.

9. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

They are photos and you get 3 harvests? Haha i got myself a bit stoned atm You will have a good supply there GTG.

That's good its possible. I estimate direct line (without roads etc) with home and the site in the hills about 5 -10km at the most ( 3- 6miles). That;s a good buy! Dummy cams will deter some, hopefully, lol wildlife would be the most threat, so will have a cage around the 2 plants. The Photos i will try are freebies when i bought seeds Blue Fire (Humboldt) and Lemon Candy ( forgot who it was )

10. Growtogrow

Good deal on the freebies..
    Anything from Humboldt should be good shit. Tag me in when you start up. I would like to see the Blue fire run

What I ment by 3 harvest. Was I'm taking her in stages. I've picked off from her 2 time's now.
    I'm going to finish her by Sunday and put the somango 2 in her place.

So did a little plant switch-a-roo today/evening. I put in the big cage the mango hp 2 and 1 of the 2 LSD's I have in the yard waiting. Still have 4 plants to put in there.[​IMG]