2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Man looking great ! I really like that incredible bulk you got their. Hows the smoke on her ? I'll bet ur glad the season is winding down I know I am. I'll b starting harvest on some here in about 2 weeks. Hows the weather holding out for you up their ?
Hey Jc[emoji482]

I don't even know yet what the smoke is like on the incredible bulk??? it's the first time I've ever ran her. But if it's as good as what she looks[emoji269][emoji268] it'll be outstanding smoke[emoji12][emoji106]

Weather overcast for 3 days with rain now and then. Temps low 48°f last night it's 55 right now, but the highs are up an down 58° to 80° but it's going to be more normal this week ???

Jc420bigbud

O.G. Stoner
Oct 7, 2018
Currently Smoking
Cinderella 99, acdc CBD, honeysuckle, blue cheese, bubblegum, what's my name so much.
Mold n mildew are definitely on my mind with the weather. Just bought me a couple gallons of h2o2 and plan to spray almost daily till harvest. I to just did a major defoliation on the garden looking to help the air flow ! I've found a few spots of PM on 2 of my honeysuckle plants they were just so full so I hacked the crap out of em.

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Mold n mildew are definitely on my mind with the weather. Just bought me a couple gallons of h2o2 and plan to spray almost daily till harvest. I to just did a major defoliation on the garden looking to help the air flow ! I've found a few spots of PM on 2 of my honeysuckle plants they were just so full so I hacked the crap out of em.
I sprayed all with the neem 2 day's ago. I found some pm on the Afghan skunk. The other's haven't shown any[emoji106]
This crop hasn't got the trouble that the first did.

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
The buds are a bit smaller on [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
And closer together.
Topped and super cropped LST EST and still being manipulated yet today.

Reactions: dankstyle J

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
The big bud is growing the same as the blueberry. She has the same training. Strong stalks and no issues. Good plant [emoji106] good effects.

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing like a bit O tea

Boogie brew and I made some egg tea.
Sprayed and to the roots

Reactions: Jraven

Wdoug58

Auto Warrior
May 6, 2019
Got down to at least 38 degrees at my place last night. That was what it was at 8:00am when my dog went outside and the fog was thick. All my autos are in my tent in my pole barn now except one. I built a structure over my 6'x6'x6' photo plant to protect it from thunderstorms in the forecast for the next 4 days. Then the weather is supposed to warm up for the next two weeks with highs in the 80's. My photo plant should be done at the end of two or three weeks. I sprayed it down with H2O2 before covering the structure with plastic sheeting. On the right side I hung a canvas tarp for the next four days.
IMG_20190909_154441.jpg

Wdoug58

Auto Warrior
May 6, 2019
Up North we are supposed to have thunderstorms through Friday. Then temperatures up into the 70's and 80's the next week.