1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual 2017-2018 AFN Festivus Holiday Party!

Discussion in '2nd Annual 2017-2018 AFN Festivus Holiday Party' started by Son of Hobbes, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    Send me a PM please. Will see what's up

johnp540, Jraven, stoney T and 2 others like this.
  2. Marty McFly

Marty McFly Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Photo Skunk #1 (Unknown Origins)
    Duggy hooked me up with BLK seeds, which I'm ecstatic about! I think that was from Ash-a-Ton's Bohemoth Grow!

I happened to win the Gluttonous Giveaway, and I haven't heard anything. But No Worries! Entertaining seeing everyones entries!:note: I know these guys like Mephisto and such are busy as hell!

Honestly I'm happy to receive ANYTHING! At least they didn't fart in a box and send it to me :gassy1:

I'm waiting for the 4 Qb120's I had to Pre-Order yesterday anyways :sleeping:

Cheers to All!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    johnp540, Jraven, Dudeski and 2 others like this.
  3. Archaic

Archaic Be water my friend

Currently Smoking:
    a corncob pipe
    Just got my reward package for the gluttonous give away, OMG I got HOOKED UP! Such a great bunch and such a great event.
    [​IMG]

stoney T, Need4Weed, Duggy and 2 others like this.
  4. Free Flow

Free Flow Hydro Junkie

I got my spot prize in the mail too. Got 2 fast 2 vast, already got some in coco lol