• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

4 Bucket RDWC DIY!!!

HotBunz

Just a dude who likes to grow
Reaction score
What line of nutes' did you end up going with? Great looking system you built. I am sure once you get that p.h. back in line they will really take off.

Good luck with the rest of the grow.

HotBunz

Just a dude who likes to grow
Reaction score
I decided on the Grow More line.....Thanks for stopping in bud..
:pass:
Keep the updates coming. I am just finishing up my first DWC(bubble bucket) grow myself. I started the flush yesterday. I truly don't know why I haven't gone hydro before. It has been much less stressful on me as a grower than my soil grows.

natertots

Rambozo the Clown
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Cool set up man. Careful with those lowes and home Depot buckets. They're almost see threw and let lots of light in. I have yet to use a chiller on any of my stuff and have had water temps in the 80's and no big problems. Ur setup looks so much more professional than my tinfoil wrapped drywall buckets lol.

Rev. Green Genes

Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So.
Reaction score
Website
www.something.com
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
great setup. I am building something similar in a few weeks. I've already taken a few of your ideas :) Much appreciated. I aim to get it in a 4x4 area, and may use a whole other shape of bucket to get it in there with large volume. I have 4 bins with locking lids, they were from Starbux, they use 'em to store food stuffs. I think they would hold about 8 gallons each but short, to maximize vertical space.

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
If you want to do coco, look at our Auto Pot section. That's the way to do coco!

I wish I had the room for a 4 bucket RDWC. I've been considering moving on to Coco or DWC for my space in the near future.