• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

4 Bucket RDWC DIY!!!

Jtsmoker

West side dank mob
Reaction score
The smaller one bottom feed I might try the big white ones are crazy one light and a ten gallon pot topped on topped will fill a 4x4 easy as shit I just ran 4 cuts a pot taller then me did well all seeds are up all most

Jtsmoker

West side dank mob
Reaction score
I love them pots i plug in two different pumps and that’s it could put on timers but I’m here to fill them to the top with food ph is at 5.8 plants are started in a cork tree tube with added holes they love the rotting hard wood left overs I put some nice cork in the tens gallons I should post it at end of grow eaten and hold water or moisture food for the beans to go hard

Jtsmoker

West side dank mob
Reaction score
Yes I ended up putting valves on each feed line to regulate the flow. Other then that no it worked great.
I would just run 4 and 5 1000 watt lights one on the ground lol 2.5 pounds a pot 1.5 is the best I’ve seen out 1.2 pots

Jtsmoker

West side dank mob
Reaction score
I don’t need any help in the grow room any more because I got problems lol

Attachments