• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

4 day old seedling / lime green veins

low_and_slow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hazeberry is RoyalQueenSeeds
GSC and Runtz are Zamnesia
But since I had this issue on my previous try, the problem is probably me even tho I tried so hard:wall:
Hang in there, let's just keep an eye on it and keep evaluating pictures. For what it's worth, I see what you're seeing, I almost had some seedlings go the wrong direction recently and they had the same sort of early yellow veining. They grow out of it as I just kept feeding them the correct ppm and pH.

For everyone else posting, I'm really confused why you don't believe OP's claims that previously seedlings have dudded and that these appear to be on the same track?? Why is everyone in here claiming there's no issue when this person is obviously reporting a 'failure to launch' from previous grow attempts? Kinda rude, honestly...

Big Sul

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jack Herer
Hang in there, let's just keep an eye on it and keep evaluating pictures. For what it's worth, I see what you're seeing, I almost had some seedlings go the wrong direction recently and they had the same sort of early yellow veining. They grow out of it as I just kept feeding them the correct ppm and pH.

For everyone else posting, I'm really confused why you don't believe OP's claims that previously seedlings have dudded and that these appear to be on the same track?? Why is everyone in here claiming there's no issue when this person is obviously reporting a 'failure to launch' from previous grow attempts? Kinda rude, honestly...
Ur point is received & valid as it pertains to my comments. I'm too new to have any understanding.

Proph

Regenerative Organic Grower
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

No one said they didn't believe him.. Let's take it down a notch.. There were 2 or 3 people that said they didn't see a problem.. That's what they see.. It's an opinion.. Just like every other reply in ths thread is, lol. Their answer was that they didnt see a problem.. Your reply seems to be let's wait and see what happens. What's the difference between the two, lol? Neither one provides a resolution or suggests things to try. We're all here trying to help, let's not be crabs in a barrell, lol.

Couch_Lock

Weed Connoisseur
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
meh weed, local
Read thru this entire thread, if this guys plants are dying out as young seedlings every time there is likely a problem with the water he is using. The Ph pen u have used can't be accurate.

6.2 Ph is just a tad low for soil, it should not be fatal to a weed plant. Less then 6.0 perhaps can be.

6.4 to 6.6 is the Ph I want.

Jaydot

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Read thru this entire thread, if this guys plants are dying out as young seedlings every time there is likely a problem with the water he is using. The Ph pen u have used can't be accurate.

6.2 Ph is just a tad low for soil, it should not be fatal to a weed plant. Less then 6.0 perhaps can be.

6.4 to 6.6 is the Ph I want.
The pen is reading correct I've tested it recently.

I have no experience so for all I know you could be right,
I've read from some people using biobizz lightmix that they start at 6.2 PH and build up to 6.5 throughout the grow.
The soil itself is reading 6.3 PH, I feel like its nearly impossible that my bad results are due to PH.

Can some other people give their opinion on this?

I will post some new pics of today in a bit.

Jaydot

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Since I gave them each 1L 3 days ago, you can already see the soil getting dry, so perhaps it was missing moisture resulting in stunting the plants;

the Hazeberry seems to have stopped discoloring and looks happy
the Runtz in general did well from the start
the GSC on the other hand is looking strange and still hasn't started any new growth, perhaps this seed was just not ment to be.

I might add 2 more plants in the tent, since I hear all the negative comments about Biobizz Lightmix,
I'd love to hear what ya'll recommend. (They have Canna and Plagron at my local store so this would be easier)

Attachments

low_and_slow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
How heavy are the pots? The dried out soil on top is concerning if the pot still feels light. You might try some bottom watering to make sure the tap root hits nice moist medium.

Jaydot

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
How heavy are the pots? The dried out soil on top is concerning if the pot still feels light. You might try some bottom watering to make sure the tap root hits nice moist medium.
They are getting lighter but still some weight, the soil still feels moist but not to the point I can squeeze out water,
but yes the top layer is drying out.
I was planning on giving 1L again later today since it tried out so fast, I guess the soil was too dry to begin with.
I'll give half from the bottom to make sure its wet.

Jaydot

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is again 1 day later after dark cycle, they are at day 7 now.

Hazeberry is still growing, new leaves are having some lime green veins but this might be from being underwatered when it started growing.
Runtz growing fine but she might looks a little pale?
GSC might be stunt from the previous underwatering idk.

I guess aslong as they are growing there is a chance they'll end up fine.

How do they look into the eyes of someone with experience?

Also I'd like to go back to my previous question;
I might add 2 more plants in the tent, since I hear all the negative comments about Biobizz Lightmix,
I'd love to hear what ya'll recommend. (They have Canna and Plagron at my local store so this would be easier)

Attachments