• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

420 Fast Buds - Mimosa Cake 2021 Grow & Show - NiceNEasy

Fast Buds

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Day 56 (Week 8).

Our plant is in buildup mode now, with the buds growing thicker. Some leaf lightening due to possible PH issues, but nothing to worry about. There looked to be some light tip burning on the 3/4 strength nute mark, so going to ease off a little & PH check to ensure we get through ok.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Day 71 - Week 10.

Alright amigos, I have managed to get our cake out of the tent for a few shots. We are a week or so out now I believe, and I am beginning to feed plain water only from now on. She looks like she is trying to foxtail, but we''ll see. The smells are really nice. Proper strong canna aroma.

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Day 71 - Week 10.

Alright amigos, I have managed to get our cake out of the tent for a few shots. We are a week or so out now I believe, and I am beginning to feed plain water only from now on. She looks like she is trying to foxtail, but we''ll see. The smells are really nice. Proper strong canna aroma.

She's a beauty brother :d5: :vibes:

Reactions: AMG

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Day 76 - Week 11, nearly.

Finishing strong here & quickly. The plant is pretty much one big sticky, stinky bud. Plain water to finish, we are within a week of chop.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alright, my friends. Our cake has been drying for nearly a week now. Now quite at smoking point, but think I'll give a little side bud a taste later anyway. For the moment, here's a couple of shots. The buds still need trimming, but man they look tasty already.

Giving yield the eyeball after a week & I'm thinking an easy 1.5oz (40g or so).

Trichs are stacked.

Back soon with the finals.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nice nugs shots time - whoop, whoop :woody::smoking:

Mimosa Cake cut @ Day 79 Approx 1.5oz dried. Cured a few weeks in the pots & starting to smell very sweet. Excellent resin coverage. Nice dense buds & not much in the way of popcorn. Here are some of the more 'meaty' buds, with a light trim only.

Brownthumbs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Nice. Looks frosty. Please give us a taste report after a nice long cure.

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Nice nugs shots time - whoop, whoop :woody::smoking:

Mimosa Cake cut @ Day 79 Approx 1.5oz dried. Cured a few weeks in the pots & starting to smell very sweet. Excellent resin coverage. Nice dense buds & not much in the way of popcorn. Here are some of the more 'meaty' buds, with a light trim only.

Hey m8.. missed the end of this.. delicious looking buds.. great job as usual.

Reactions: AMG
Fast Buds