• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

4d-Rock's Black Cream Autos

Sweet Seeds

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
journal everything :thumbsup:nobody knows better than a newish grower :forward: what its like to be wet behind the ears :oops1:and new to the world of autoflowers :smokeit: you do a good journal

:nicethread:
keep er lit
:pighug:

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Nurse CBD (SS), HubbaBubbasmellascope & Double Grape (MG)
Hey @4d-Rock! I spend so much time browsing this site, I always forget who’s growing what at the time. I seen your name in another post, and the lightbulb flicked on and had me wondering how these black creams turned out! Looks deadly man! I would’ve done the same with the early harvest, would hate to see the plants over ripen and be no good to ya. How are they on the nose? Fruity/floral smell to them? Why do you have lined up next for the grow show??
No worries, thanks! They smell pretty good, I would say they are in the Fruity/floral camp for sure. The green version I overdried a bit before curing, the purple took longer to dry so ended up getting in a nice sweet spot for curing. I've tried a little of each so far but I need to do some further....testing....for science... :smoking:

I've already got the 2 next ones dropped. Here's a sneak peak.
Day 9 for Double grape (right) and Day 7 for Hubbabubbsmellascope (left)
083157DD-B114-440D-AA54-7F868F030303.jpeg

journal everything :thumbsup:nobody knows better than a newish grower :forward: what its like to be wet behind the ears :oops1:and new to the world of autoflowers :smokeit: you do a good journal

:nicethread:
keep er lit
:pighug:
Haha, fine, you twisted my arm archie, i'll set up another journal somewhere :cheers:

I have a journal app on my phone that I journal all my grows with privately. That won't stop because how would I remember what hell I watered and when :rofl:

Sweet Seeds