• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

4k bulb for autos?

growgreenjr

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum.

I'm starting my first 'auto' grow, after several successful photo grows. I'm planning to use a 4K 600W MH bulb 18/6 for the entire grow. I've read that the 4K bulb, being between a 6K 'veg' bulb and a 2K 'flower' bulb is actually the 'one-fits-all' solution, but I've got no experience with it.

Addt'l info: indoor tent grow in soil (Happy Frog), Fastbuds Gorilla Glue (5) in 5 gal fabric pots. GH flora trio nutes.

Seeking input from members with experience or ideas on this approach - all replies are welcome! TIA!

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Hello, new to the forum.

I'm starting my first 'auto' grow, after several successful photo grows. I'm planning to use a 4K 600W MH bulb 18/6 for the entire grow. I've read that the 4K bulb, being between a 6K 'veg' bulb and a 2K 'flower' bulb is actually the 'one-fits-all' solution, but I've got no experience with it.

Addt'l info: indoor tent grow in soil (Happy Frog), Fastbuds Gorilla Glue (5) in 5 gal fabric pots. GH flora trio nutes.

Seeking input from members with experience or ideas on this approach - all replies are welcome! TIA!
So far I've seen 2700k to 6500k grows on here all do an outstanding job. The further red you go the bigger the yield from what I've seen in my room. I use a mixture from 3500k to 6500k and can't complain at all. But most light comes from 4000k strips
IMG_20181222_061811.jpg
IMG_20181228_061236.jpg
IMG_20181204_063136.jpg

Burn victim

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Train wreck / homegrown;)
Lights look high , 24 to 36 inches? Could be camera angles? Those lights look like T5’s ?