Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
I think mephisto is ten times better then fastbuds to me fastbuds genetics don't always come out like they should. I grew one of there auto blackberry and it had no purple in it what so ever and had no fruity smell more on the piney side of smell. Mephisto always turns out good I never had a mephisto plant that didnt yeild at least 2 and half ounces per plant. I ordered 9 seeds from mephisto and 14 free so I got more freebies than I actually ordered. I got 23 seeds for the price of 9. But I do like fast buds the only \hang is I had a few not turn out like they should have but that could of been me or just genetics. As long as you know how to grow somewhat you will end up with some killer bud. Happy growing. And bomb seeds i tried a few of them there thc bomb I got 43 grams dry not a huge yeild but was decent since the plant stayed short.
If my small, mistreated THC Bomb Auto yields 40 g, I would be very happy.

Scar17

5.56 or 7.62
Reaction score
Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
That's awesome!!!

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Hey....wonderng how these worked out for you? Looks fantastic!

DABaracuss

DAB ON UM
Reaction score
Website
www.funnyordie.com
Currently Smoking
Power Plant
I had a HUGE THC bomb a while back had HUGE puddle like raindrop rez drops on the main cola , Let me see if i can dig up a photo.