• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

'20 Auto/Photo OD Comp' 6 Ton DIY Rosin Press

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Finally got the chocolate made. Such an easy recipe too. The hard part is making the rosin.

I took a 1/4 piece (which worked about to about 10mg of rosin) and it wasn't enough. Took another 1/4 3 hours after the first. So this isn't ideal. Tonight I'll eat a 1/2 piece at the start and see how that goes. I'm going to wait a couple of days and more dosage experiments at night before I comment on the effectiveness of it. But I can say it's easy to make. And you can taste the rosin quite easily when you eat the chocolate which is a real bonus.

This is the recipe I used as per @Mañ'O'Green who is one awesome rosineer! Thanks bro. Really appreciate it.

1.5g rosin
1.5g cocoa butter
2 tsp. Sunflower Lecithin
4.5 oz. chocolate bar

Decarb the rosin and cocoa butter for 27 minutes ~ 252°F. While decarbing melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water (not boiling). Stir in the lecithin and then the decarbed rosin mixture. Stir really well then pour in a mold and chill. Enjoy.

View attachment 915985
Ps. isn't the flavor awesome. I just always let the piece melt in my mouth to savor the flavor.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Son of Hobbes was asking for pictures last time and it was already in the chocolate. I pressed some Monster Profit and Blue Brilliant today. Both are good producers at ~12%. Here are some pictures:

rosin1.jpg
rosin2.jpg
rosin3.jpg
rosin4.jpg
rosin5.jpg
rosin6.jpg

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Looks awesome. Not too syrupy or sappy or shattery. What temp did you press at?
99°C / 210°F for ~ 2 minutes. It gets a little dark at this temperature but it yields the best for me. Since it is going in chocolate the color is irrelevant.

Alasgun

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is a DIY press i recently completed, affectionatly known as the "FlowerRocket". Been off here for a while, thought id drop in for a minute!
IMG_1490.JPG
IMG_1496.JPG