9 Ladies in AutoPots with Coco & Mega Crop

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Deke

Auto Warrior
Aug 10, 2019
I just looked at it.Those were some good looking plants! And nice light!! I want one. The long running time on that Mazar is a bit concerning for me.

Reactions: Nosias

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Apr 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
All that I have
I just looked at it.Those were some good looking plants! And nice light!! I want one. The long running time on that Mazar is a bit concerning for me.
This design light is no longer being made by ChilLED Tech. :bummer:

But they offer their V3 Puck system or look at a "quantum boards". I like the to have red, blue and UV diodes in my tent. My Model 400 has all of these. In my opinion this light is a huge part of my successes.

Deke

Auto Warrior
Aug 10, 2019
This design light is no longer being made by ChilLED Tech. :bummer:

But they offer their V3 Puck system or look at a "quantum boards". I like the to have red, blue and UV diodes in my tent. My Model 400 has all of these. In my opinion this light is a huge part of my successes.
One day I'll upgrade to some sweet lights like those. I've looked at QB's. I'm sure I'll add one eventually. I looked online and found basically the same thing that HLG sells for much less. And people say good things about them. It all comes from China anyways, lol.
For now I just added a second light for flowering. I'm using two 3 COB Led lights. For the money I couldn't find anything as well built. It pulls like 210w at the wall. I'm right around 40w per sq foot now, and the light penetration is so much better now. It's almost silent, runs cool and has a full length heat sink and 3 fans. So far so good, minus the one plant that decided to act up this week.

Reactions: Nosias