High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Hey guys we actually made contact with Platinum today and after about an hour on the phone between Mark and Tom, things were set right and situations explained and understood. It's an interesting place we find ourselves in this industry as we all work together towards trying to make things work with so many variables involved, but the sentiment and heart was there and they explained themselves, asked to stay on with the community for another year, and made good on what we had asked.

Communication is such an important thing and I just wanted to share that something we thought was going turning belly up turned out to actually work out because everyone kept their cool and calm.
I want to personally say thank you to Mark and Tom with Platinum for both reaching out today; it means a lot to our staff and myself that you still want to be here and we're looking forward to seeing what the next year brings with your lights and autoflowers grown under them!

Now let's bring on the new panels and see those lights in action. Grow on!

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough
Hell yeah @Son of Hobbes! We love AFN and wanted to keep the relationship going. We look forward to an amazing 2018 with the admin team and all the bad ass growers on this site. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus and happy growing to the AFN community!

:pass::thanks:

Master_gRoshi

turtle hermit
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
street weed
Hell yeah @Son of Hobbes! We love AFN and wanted to keep the relationship going. We look forward to an amazing 2018 with the admin team and all the bad ass growers on this site. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus and happy growing to the AFN community!

:pass::thanks:
cheers tom. Its better with you around. :d5::thumbsup:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
The Platinum I first had is now being used to grow in the back of a converted van! All fully road worthy and "legal" !!! :crying:

Glad you all sorted it out here.
There's a guy that runs clones back and forth here (supposedly) in Colorado that has a full light setup in the back of his vehicle. Some guys want mini TV's and an x-box. Other guys want vegetative lights lol. Is that show Pimp My Ride still around? I want to see the grow mobile pimped out.