A list of multiple feed guides.

HaZyLaZy

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
Welcome, I was looking for different feed guides to compare and got fed up having to go to different websites, and I found a link on a popular grow store and thought I would share all the images of the feed guides in one spot.

Lost track of how many times I have composed this.. tapa keeps messing up, hindsight, I should have just done this on pc on AFN site.

Lists are in alphabetical order, I will post more as and when I come across them.

Most the main charts are here Dutch Pro, Biobizz, Advanced Nutrients and so on.. so here we go list is below [emoji3596]

ADVANCED NUITRIANTS.

Connoisseur.

Sensi Coco

Sensi Soil (I assume)

BIOBIZZ

BLOOM

Euro Feed Chart

Coco Feed charts

BUDDHAS TREE

BOTANICARE

Kind Standard

Kind Expert

Pure Blend Pro Standard

Pure Blend Pro Expert

Pure Blend Pro Soil Standard

Pure Blend Pro Soil Expert

CANNA

Aqua

Bio

Coco

Hydro

Terra

CHENGEN

CK HORTICULTURE

Hydro

Coco

CYCO

Basic Coco

Commercial Coco

DWC

Soil

DUTCH PRO

Autoflower Soil

Autoflower Hydro

EMERALD HARVEST

EVOPONIC

GENESIS

Coco

Hydro

HOUSE & GARDEN

Hydro

Soil

Coco

HYDROTOPS

Soil

Hydro

IONIC

Coco

Soil

Hydro

MILLS

All Media

Coco

PLANT MAGIC

DWC

Hydro

Coco

Organic

Soil

SHOGUN

Soil Hard Water

Soil Soft Water

Hydro Hard Water

Hydro Soft Water

Coco Hard Water

Coco Soft Water

VITALINK

Earth Max

Coir Max

Hydro Max

I hope this helps others and saves them time when looking for feed charts. Feel free to add any you want to add and I will update in due course.

As I say I hope this helps people who are looking for guides on nutes. If this is posted in the wrong spot then please feel free to correct this and also if this has been done and I just missed it then again I apologise [emoji12]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
good stuff hazy the one on the canna website is confusing AF i like the one above much more

Reactions: HaZyLaZy

HaZyLaZy

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
good stuff hazy the one on the canna website is confusing AF i like the one above much more
That's good to hear these came from it says unless stated all the values are based on dilution of 1 litre.

That's for every guide

Reactions: stoney 91

HaZyLaZy

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
The BOTANICARE ones interest me, as close to organic and is used in hydro supposed to be big in the states ? They have some interesting flavour enhancing products depending on your strains smell and taste profile

HaZyLaZy

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
I was going to go with Dutch Pro but hard af to get good deal on their soil with shipping, so going Biobizz and organic for next grow. Ordering my seeds this weekend [emoji85]

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
The BOTANICARE ones interest me, as close to organic and is used in hydro supposed to be big in the states ? They have some interesting flavour enhancing products depending on your strains smell and taste profile

never looked at botanicare too much because its mainly stateside but like you say its popular over there so must be a good line id love to be able get one of there flood trays

HaZyLaZy

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
Onestopgrowshop stock Botanicare products..

https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/t/categories/nutrients-and-boosters/botanicare

And this is the flavour enhancing product

https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/products/botanicare-sweet-citrus-grape-raw-berry?taxon_id=182

I will give them a try when I can afford to set up dwc but still want as close to organic as possible.

Right I need to go bed, sleep patterns are out of whack lol be back on about 5pm lol that'll be my morning [emoji1787]

Reactions: Mizzo81