A long awaited (mini) report.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

krug

Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 7, 2012
I`ll start this by apologising to Stone for the long time wait.
When I first harvested these (little ladies, cos a small multi-pot deal was my way of testing!) girls, I have to admit being underwelmed. I found far too much aniseed in the flavour. The paki Ryder that I grew a much more flavorsome smoke (and at that initial stage of 3-4 weeks, 2 drying and 2 curing, I also thought potency was with the PKR!) After 7-8 moons, I have t`say that Stones gear has improved...immeasurably. This strain has a an all round loveliness of flavour and that the overall effect/potency has increased nicely! The PKR is still a great smoke and quite potent, but the SD has caught up (with a bit of the Sati, holding it`s own, it is still very Indi dom!). Now I should point out that I am a fussy clunt (been taking/imbibing Meds/weed/hash etc for quite a while). I was initially slightly dissapointed with my SD, but have put a `wine spin` on the whole scenario and have yet again realised I don`t know it all! lol. This strain really does `come together with time and understanding of `a decent, well done cure`! Smells include sherbert, exotic fruit fruit, sherbert and hints of `ol` school skunk` and the the aniseed has almost completely flucked off! Excellent effects (lasting 2-3 hours) and a lovely flavour (lots of fruit, a hint of hash...but no flucking aniseed!) Massive kudos to my Pal/Brother Stone for this strain (one of his earliest!), gawd only knows how good his latest stuff is! Cheers mate, I appreciate your talents bro. :hug: :Sharing One: