1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

About Rain Science Growbags

Discussion in 'Rain Science Grow Bags' started by Rain Science, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Rain Science

Rain Science Welcome to the CannaZone AFN Authorized Vendor

rainsciencerootslogoBlack.png
    We are growers motivated by our passion for the plant... Quality first everything else will fall into place.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions
    my Name is Sean, I am the owner I try to handle every customer personally when possible. But I also have an awesome team that may respond from time to time.

Email: [email protected]
    Cell: 813-334-6739

Rain Science Growbags®
    We are a Company who has developed a unique line of "Fabric type" Growbags. That are not fabric at all.

Our Root pruning bags are unique in the fact that they are made of plastic coated polyester. This special material is not spongy and will not absorb water like most traditional growbags. Our bags allow for more oxygen to your root zone, they are also resistant to algae and mold growth due to the fact they do not stay constantly wet. Even in tropical environments they are very hard to overwater. You Get the durability of a plastic pot with functionality of a Fabric growbag.

Our bags are also unique in the fact that thy feature a slight tapered design, which greatly reduces stress on the plant when transplanting. Also you know our bags are safe Because we have a UL cert Called Green Guard, which means we exchange 0-PPM with the enviroment. We are also the only company offering Brass grommets for LST.

Our growbags are extremely durable, and come with a lifetime warranty against defects. Our bags are manufactured in the USA by a Certified Disabled Veteran owned Company.

Although we offer a superior product we are very competitively priced. We also offer custom sizes, colors options

We offer a commercial and retail version. The retail version features premium binding available in multiple colors, and nylon webbing handles. Available from 1 gallon – 200 gallon.

Our commercial version is an economical way for large nurseries to take advantage of our Growbags at a reduced cost. Our commercial version uses the same great material. However, to save on costs we have eliminated the handles and substituted the binding for a double rolled hem, which serves the same functionality. Available in qty’s of 10+ All sizes are available.

You can also check out our social media feeds to see what others are growing in RainScience®

https://www.facebook.com/rainsciencegrowbags/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/rainsciencegrowbags/

www.Rainsceincegrowbags.com

Our Bags Increase Yields
    Many companies and dispensaries have already made the switch to rain Science and more Joining daily
    Including bu not limited to:
    BASK
    SIRA
    Patriot Care
    INSA
    Temescal Wellness
    Cultivate
    GreenLeaf Compassion Center
    Thomas Slater Center
    Garden Remedies
    Hive Medicinal
    Wicked Frosty Farms
    Ganja Candy Factory
    Collective Elevation

We also Have an Extensive network of small and large retail locations including all HTG Supply Stores
    2x4andsquarepng.png groupshotclolorsweb.jpg rainscience5Ggrommets.png Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg RShangtagfrontjpeg.jpg

Tags:
    trailanimal, bushdktr, Mcdee and 7 others like this.
  2. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Very well made bags and customer service is top notch also. Emails were answered New Year’s Eve and updates made to the webstore within minutes so I could make my purchase. That’s pretty much unheard of. We were probably the only two people thinking about grow bags instead of drinking at 6pm New Year’s Eve.

3. Bigg Al

Bigg Al Closet grower, auto cob lover! CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Taz haze
    I'm so glad I saw that video on YouTube with 420girl! She was the reason why I bought your bags to begin with. She also did an unboxing of the stem trainers, which I also bought! Theses bags are very well made and I'm glad that found them an invited them to the forum! Now with the lst bags I'll be ordering them soon!!

trailanimal, Mcdee, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  4. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Awesome bags excited to be growing in these looking forward to making these a permanent stable in my grow space. Thx Sean for an awesome grow bag

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    trailanimal, Mcdee, Need4Weed and 2 others like this.
  5. STILLSMOKIN

STILLSMOKIN Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl AFN Certified Grower level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
    Anyone here testing the 2x4 boxes? I want those for my area. Any discount if I buy 4?

6. Rain Science

Rain Science Welcome to the CannaZone AFN Authorized Vendor

AFN19 Coupon Code will give you 10%

trailanimal, Mcdee, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  7. STILLSMOKIN

Currently Smoking:
    Nice, does anyone have the 2x4 to test?
    How much weight in dirt will they hold, can you use a full soil without busting out?

8. STILLSMOKIN

Currently Smoking:
    Okay I just went to place order for 4 but they don't even come with pvc pictured... So why 55 dollars for fabric?

9. Bigg Al

Bigg Al Closet grower, auto cob lover! CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Taz haze
    Any 2 gallon pots?

trailanimal, Mcdee, Need4Weed and 2 others like this.
  10. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

I asked the same lol. He doesn’t offer them now but he did say custom sizes I think. I use mostly 3 gallon but also run some in 2 gallon sometimes. Was gonna pick up a 10 pack or two of 1 gallon for future breeding projects.