• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Rain Science Grow Bags About Rain Science Growbags

Rain Science

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
rainsciencegrowbags.com
Okay I just went to place order for 4 but they don't even come with pvc pictured... So why 55 dollars for fabric?
The PVC total is about eight dollars and would really hinder shipping. It comes with good instructions, the cost is in, yes, the best material and US labor.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Dont hesitate to get some of these grow bags! Fabric are good, but they're not even close to Rain Science. Going to be grabbing some 1gal and if I can get 2gal I'll get those too!!!!!!

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yeah I think 2 gal has a spot. No need for
4 gal lol but I just transplanted into a 2 gal and wish I had a 2 gal rain science. 1 for breeding projects 2-3 normal 5 if I wanna go for a monster. 10-25 outdoors.

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Just bought 3 more bags!! 1 5 gallon bag and 2 1 gallon bags. So that bring me up to 6 bags total. :headbang:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Haha measured my “2” gal fabric bags they r 8”x8”. Checked your site and the one gal bags r 6”x7”. Not a big difference from what I’ve been working with.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
I received my 4/20 order in the mail today -->
Thanks again for running all those deals @Rain Science.
I was very pleased with my first order and really happy I could load up on some more bags with your generous 4/20 offerings!
:toke:
Same here, ordered 10 and got suprised with free stickers!