• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Rain Science Grow Bags About Rain Science Growbags

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Yea!!! Going to get the wife to get me 2 of these, then I'll order 2 more!!:yay: the code still works right??

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
@Rain Science

First off my wife told me to tell "Shawn" a big thank you for helping her!! Dont know what ya did but thank you also!

Now, lovely women that she is, I ask her to get me 1 of each the white and black 2 gallon bags. Just got the package today and low and behold she got me 2 of each!!

20190816_154829.jpg

Thank you again!!

Rain Science

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
rainsciencegrowbags.com
You’re welcome, and sorry again I didn’t mention the new style when you ordered the bags I did not realize you were a repeat customer, going forward anyone who wants to know, all of our one and 2 gallon bags will be made with the seams on the outside for a few reasons , one, it greatly helps transplant because the roots will not grab onto the seam. 2. It helps keep the taper which also helps transplant. Seeing as a lot of people will transplant from 1 gallons and 2 gallons it was a good design upgrade we believe.

Tejasdirt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
You’re welcome, and sorry again I didn’t mention the new style when you ordered the bags I did not realize you were a repeat customer, going forward anyone who wants to know, all of our one and 2 gallon bags will be made with the seams on the outside for a few reasons , one, it greatly helps transplant because the roots will not grab onto the seam. 2. It helps keep the taper which also helps transplant. Seeing as a lot of people will transplant from 1 gallons and 2 gallons it was a good design upgrade we believe.
I've been searching the net for a 2 gallon grow bag
I'm going to grow autos in them
Will the taper affect a full run??

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Rain Science do u know what size autopot system your 3gal bags will fit. I love the clean white bags and want to keep using them but switch to autopot watering system. Also looking to switch to growpito