About to harvest first run - Need advise on what to do with trim

Discussion in 'Discussion: Growing with Coco-Coir' started by thebombhaha, Dec 8, 2018.

1. thebombhaha

thebombhaha Auto Warrior

Basically, I'm expecting around a lb harvest for my first ever run. Maybe a zip less/more.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for my trim. Any suggestions are welcome.

I bought everything to make Qwiso happen, but I'm unsure on actually going through with the process. I watched videos on it, and there are many steps. Many repeated ones, but many nonetheless.

I am being told it is a health hazard with the 99% alcohol if I fuck up on making it. With zero experience going into preparing this, I do not want to risk not only endangering myself, but others as well.

I love Kief, and I was told that I could make Kief from my trim. Question is how much Kief would I be getting if I were to go through with that? I'm not asking for specific numbers, but simply ballpark estimates growers can deduce from their experience harvesting.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  2. 7.62

7.62 AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE! Gladiator Level 2

Get the bag to filter the trim and then dry ice. Stir it in a bucket with the dry ice and shake it out.
    I made my own "hash" that way. I bought a cheap little press and made the "hash" into a little block. Smoked pretty good too!

Mizzo81 likes this.
  3. thebombhaha

thebombhaha Auto Warrior

Yeah. I mean the problem is actually getting the dry Ice. I'd have to take a lift to an ice shop and take one back with it as well.

Mizzo81 likes this.